|Real Life|

"Dylan!" Brooklyn shouted from their bedroom. She had been released from the hospital after a week of them staying there.

"Yeah, baby?" he ran into the room and saw her snuggled under a bunch of blankets with the TV on.

"Can you get me a snack?" she asked.

"Sure, what do you want?" he walked over and kissed her forehead.

"Oreos." she said. Dylan nodded and kissed her lips. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby." he smiled and went to the kitchen.

He got her some oreos and a few other snacks. The pregnancy had been getting difficult and the doctor told her to take it easy for the last few months. Dylan was more than willing to do absolutely anything for her.

When they were at the hospital, they got an ultrasound and were relieved to find out that the babies were healthy but they might come a few weeks earlier than expected.

"Here you go." Dylan laid her snacks down next to her and then climbed into bed with her. She grabbed her Oreos and turned around to cuddle up with him. He hummed and wrapped his arms around her. Her laid his palm on her pregnant belly and rubbed small circles.

Brooklyn laid her head on his chest and rested her hand on top of his.

He stroked her hair and they both looked at the TV. Dylan furrowed his brows when he saw what she was watching.

"Seriously, The Maze Runner?" he laughed.

"What? You look hot in it." Brooklyn shrugged. Dylan scoffed and she laughed. His phone went off on the bedside table so he grabbed it and saw a message from Tyler.

T-Pose

Sprayberry and I are coming over to help you with the nursery.

Dyl

Okay, sounds good.

"Hey baby," Brooklyn looked up at him, "Posey and Sprayberry are gonna come over to help me with the nursery. Is that okay?"

"Mmhmm." she nodded and nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck. "My brothers are gonna come by to help too." She yawned and Dylan chuckled.

"Why don't you try to get some sleep?" he caressed her cheek.

"But we have people coming over." she told him.

"Brookie, you're almost seven months pregnant. I'm sure they'll understand why you're asleep." he kissed her forehead.

"Okay." she nodded and within minutes she was out like a light.

------

Brooklyn was awoken by the sound of voices talking loudly from somewhere in the house. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, realizing that Dylan wasn't in bed with her anymore.

She climbed out of bed and wobbled her way out of the room. She walked down the hall and towards the room that was gonna be the nursery.

"Dude, shut the hell up! You're gonna wake Brookie!" she heard Dylan scold someone.

She stood in the doorway with a look of amusement as she watched her husband, brothers, Tyler, and Sprayberry try to put together a crib.

"How's it going guys?" she asked.

"Woah!" they all jumped at the sound of her voice.

"I thought you were sleeping." Dylan said as he stood up and walked over to her.

"I was." she nodded. "But you guys are loud as hell."

"Sorry." Tyler and Sprayberry apologized.

"I'm hungry." Brooklyn rubbed her stomach. "You guys get back to what you're doing. I'll get out of your way."

"Wait." she turned to Dylan and he pressed a soft kiss to her lips. She smiled and cupped his cheeks. "I love you." he told her as they pulled away.

"I love you too." she pecked his lips before leaving the room.

"You guys are so cute it's disgusting."

"Shut up Daniel."

------

After they finished setting up half of the nursery, they all decided to order a pizza for dinner.

Brooklyn was holding a slice and standing at the kitchen counter while the men were in the living room. The doorbell rang and she furrowed her brows because they weren't expecting company.

"I'll get it!" Dylan called. Brooklyn rolled her eyes.

"You don't have to always answer the door." she wobbled her way to the front door and beat him to it. She stuck her tounge out at her husband as she pulled open the door. She saw Dylan's face drop and she turned around.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" she barked at her ex.

"I heard about what happened to you." Justin said as his gaze traveled down to her growing belly. Dylan pushed her behind him which honestly she was thankful for.

"What are you really doing here?" Dylan asked him angrily.

"I heard that Brooklyn was in the hospital but I thought it would be rude to show up there." Justin said. Brooklyn and Dylan scoffed. "I'm serious. I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"She doesn't need you to check on her." Dylan spat.

Daniel, Tyler and Sprayberry walked over and glared when they saw Justin.

"You just have all the guys at your house?" he asked Brooklyn.

"They're my friends and family. And it's not just my house it's Dylan's." she said. "Speaking of our house. How the hell do you know where we live?"

"Um-- that's--" Justin scratched his neck awkwardly.

"Listen, I don't know why the hell you're here, but you need to leave. Go bother Selena or something." Dylan tried to close the door.

"We're not even together anymore." Justin told them.

"We don't care." Brooklyn shook her head.

"Okay, I know that. But, I heard that you were attacked by Dylan's ex and I wanted to make sure you and the baby were okay." Justin said. Dylan clenched his jaw as Tyler and Daniel stood in front of Brooklyn next to him.

"Wait a minute--" Sprayberry stepped up, "how did you even know she was attacked?" he asked. "They didn't tell social media and the only people that know are their close friends and family. Which you most definitely aren't."

Justin's eyes widened and Dylan pushed him back.

"It was you, wasn't it?" he barked. "You sent Britt here to try and kill our baby. You just wanted me to leave Brooklyn so you could get her back."

"Okay, listen--" Justin tried.

"No you listen!" Dylan pointed at him. "I don't who the hell you think you are, but we're done with you. You and Brooklyn have been over and you will forever be over. Her and I are married for Christ sakes. Just because you want her back doesn't mean you're gonna get her back. She's moved on and she's finally happy so just give up already. Not only is it your fault that she was put in the hospital for a week, but you almost killed our innocent babies!" his voice grew louder each time her spoke. "So for the last time leave us the hell alone. Get the hell out of here before we call the police."

Justin clenched his jaw and looked over Dylan's shoulder at Brooklyn.

"You heard him." she spat. "Leave."

------