|Real Life|

Brooklyn was sitting in her living room with Dylan, Tyler, Holland, and Shelley playing board games. They all came over the next day to try and cheer her up and so far they were helping her a lot.

She got up to go get more popcorn when she heard the door bell ring. She walked over and opened it but froze when she saw Justin standing there. He went to say something but she cut him off.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with a bored expression. He looked at her.

"Brookie--"

"Don't call me that. Never ever call me that." She told him.

"Can we talk?" He asked her. She slightly opened the door and he stepped inside. He heard laughter from the other room. "You have people over?"

"Yes and it's none of your business. You wanted to talk so talk." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Brooklyn I'm sorry." She scoffed. "I really am. I miss you."

"You don't get to do that." She said looking down.

"Do what?" He asked stepping closer.

"You don't get to say you miss me. During our relationship you never acted like you would miss me if we broke up so just stop. You never wanted to hang out with me what the hell could you possibly miss?" She said slightly raising her voice.

"It's not my fault you were always with Dylan!" Justin raised his voice.

"I was always with Dylan because you always cancelled on me! Everytime I wanted to hang out it was always 'oh sorry I'm working' or 'I'm out with friends.' But it turns out that in reality your so called work and friends meant you were hooking up with another woman." she raised her voice right back.

The four in the living room all heard her voice and looked at each other confused. They all got up and walked over. Their eyes widened when they saw Justin.

"Because I thought you were cheating on me! All you talked about was Dylan and some times Posey. It's like you were in a relationship with one of them and not me!" Justin shouted back angry.

"I might as well be! You didn't even make an effort to talk to me. Those two actually know me. They made me happy while we were in a relationship." Brooklyn said angrily.

"Oh please what do those two know that I don't?" He asked. Brooklyn turned and saw her four friends standing there.

"Okay." She turned back to Justin. "Here's something a boyfriend should know. When I'm on my period what two things do I always crave that make me happier?" Justin looked at her.

"I don't know. How am I supposed to know that?" He asked her.

"Okay Dylan." She turned to look at him. She nodded at him as if telling him to answer.

"Funyons and Dr. Pepper." He shrugged. Shelley and Holland looked at him with a small smile.

"See he knows and he's not even my boyfriend. But whenever I had cramps or whenever I felt like shit he knew exactly what to get to cheer me up." Brooklyn told Justin. "Okay so you don't know that. What's my favorite movie?" All her friends looked at him knowing that this was simple.

"I don't know." He admitted. She then pointed to her friends.

"The Goonies." all four of them spoke. Justin glared at them.

"So don't tell me that you know me better than them. All I did was love you unconditionally and I hate you for that. I hate myself for not realizing that I deserve so much better. That I deserve someone that knows what fucking movie I like to watch!" She raised her voice again. "It was always about you in this relationship. Always talking about your day at work. Always talking about your music. Always talking about what you wanted. All we ever did was talk about you! And now im finally, FINALLY, realizing what I want and your still making it about you?" She ranted.

"Brooklyn I cared about you! I did. And I'm sorry I really am. I didn't realize how much--"

"Shut up!" She shouted. "I'm done with you. Because of you I'm getting called a slut online by all of your fans when your the one that cheated. Your the one that was with another woman. You don't get to just come here, apologize, and think I'm gonna take you back. I deserve so much better than a piece of shit like you." She told him. She could tell he was angry.

"Maybe you are a slut. I wouldn't be surprised." Dylan and Posey glared at him while Shelley and Holland were taken aback.

"Get the hell out." Brooklyn said lowly.

"What?"

"Get the fuck out of my apartment. We are over in case you didn't notice. We were over the second those pictures of you and your little side chick got leaked. I don't need you. I don't fucking need you so get out." He stared at her before turning around and storming out of the apartment.

Brooklyn walked over and angrily locked the door before slamming her hand into the wall. She leaned her head back against the door and slid down to the ground with tears in her eyes.

Dylan, Tyler, Shelley, and Holland all walked over and crouched down next to her.

"i hate him." Brooklyn cried out. They all looked at her with a sad expression.

Brooklyn was the girl that was always smiling. She was the one that would lift your mood if you were sad. She was always laughing and having a fun time. But right now she was completely broken.

"We know." Dylan said and he wrapped his arms around her. Holland rubbed her back for comfort and Shelley held her hand.

"Can you stay with me tonight?" Brooklyn asked them. Dylan looked up at them and everyone nodded their heads.

"Yeah." He told her. "Were here for you Brookie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~