Real Life

Brooklyn was in the hospital room in labor. There were several nurses and doctors in the room along with Dylan.

"Baby, you're almost there okay?" Dylan told her as he put a hand on her head. Brooklyn nodded.

"I'm gonna need you to start pushing." the doctor told her.

Brooklyn took a deep breath and did as told. "Ahhh!"

She gripped Dylan's hand tightly as she kept pushing.

"I see the head." the doctor announced.

"Abdomen."

"Arms."

"Legs, feet." then the sound of soft cries filled the room. Brooklyn held onto Dylan's hand as she looked down.

"Congratulations, it's a baby boy." a nurse smiled at them. Before Brooklyn even got the chance to smile there was a pain in her area meaning the other baby was coming.

"Keep pushing for me, Brooklyn." the doctor told her.

Brooklyn started pushing again as tears streamed down her face.

"Dylan!" she shouted. He held onto her as she cried out in pain. She heard the doctor saying that the baby was almost there.

Soon enough the sound of crying filled the air again. Brooklyn looked at the nurse who held the baby.

"It's a girl." she spoke. Brooklyn looked up at Dylan and smiled with her eyes closed. She felt him kiss her head as the babies were laid on her chest.

She looked down at them as they released small cries.

"My beautiful babies."

------

dylanobrien: Welcome to the world, Leilani Julia O'Brien and Liam Anthony O'Brien💛

(tagged: BrooklynOBrien)

Comments

HollandRoden: I'm so happy!!

tylerposey58: AHHH IVE GOT A NIECE AND NEPHEW

User3: Two Bylan babies!!!

CrystalReed: Ahhh they're so cute

---

BrooklynOBrien: My beautiful babies<3

(tagged: dylanobrien)

Comments disabled