|Real Life|

Dylan pulled up outside the cemetery where Brooklyn's parents were buried. He turned off his car and rushed in through the gates. It was dark outside but he tried his hardest to see her.

In the distance he noticed a figure curled up next to a grave stone. He walked closer and noticed that is was Brooklyn.

"Brookie?" He called. He then noticed that she wasn't moving and he rushed over. Much to his relief it looked like she had fallen asleep.

Dylan looked at the grave stone and noticed that it was her mothers and right next to it was her fathers. He frowned slightly and crouched down in front of Brooklyn.

"Come on baby." He picked her up bridal style and stood up. She subconciously cuddled closer to him and he kissed her head.

He brought her out to the car and took off his jacket, draping it over her small figure. He got in the drivers seat and started the car.

"Bubba?" he looked over and noticed her slightly stirring.

"Yeah it's me. I'm gonna take you home baby." He told her. She nodded and snuggled more into his jacket.

"I love you." She mumbled sleepily. He smiled sadly over at her.

"I love you too baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan got back to the apartment complex and it was almost midnight.

After Dylan proposed he ended up moving into her apartment since it was bigger. They were both super excited to be living together and finally starting a life together.

He walked down the hall with Brooklyn in his arms and he pulled out his key to the place. He slowly pushed the door open and quietly walked into the house.

He walked past the living room and noticed almost all of their friends scattered around sleeping.

He noticed the light in the kitchen was on and saw Posey drinking, probably coffee. He noticed Dylan's presence and looked over.

"You found her." He said in a quiet voice.

"She was asleep next to her parents gravestones. All alone out in the cold." Dylan said looking down at the girl in his arms.

"She misses them." Tyler said and Dylan nodded.

"I'm gonna go lay her down in bed." Tyler nodded and Dylan walked down the hall to his and Brooklyn's shared bedroom.

He laid her down on the bed and changed her into some comfortable clothes before climbing in next to her. She curled into his side and he kissed the top of her head.

"I love you baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~