|Real Life|

"Promise that you'll facetime me everyday?" Dylan asked as we stood outside the airport.

The twins and I have to head home because well, I still have a lift back in LA. As much as I don't want to leave Dylan, I have too. I know it's gonna be hard taking care of the twins alone but I think I'll manage.

"I promise." I told him as I rubbed his arms that we're around my waist. "And I promise I will call you if the twins ever just want to talk to you or if they miss you."

"Why can't you guys stay?" he whined. I smiled sadly at him.

"Because babe, I have to get back home to my brothers. I still have a schedule back home." I said.

"I'm gonna miss you." he pouted his bottom lip out.

"Don't do that." I put a hand on his cheek. "You'll be able to fly back out to LA whenever you can. And when you're done with filming, we'll have at least a month before you have to go do all the interviews and stuff."

"I love you so much." he whispered. 

"I love you too." I smiled and leaned up to kiss him softly. When I pulled away I saw the true sadness in his eyes and it broke my heart. "You gotta say goodbye to the kids." 

He nodded and opened the back of the car. He unbuckled both of them and helped them out of the car. He kneeled down in front of them and took a deep breath.

"You guys are gonna be good for mommy right?" he asked.

"Why go dada?" Leilani asked with a frown.

"Because daddy has to finish working but you guys have to go back home." he told her. 

"Whyyyy?" she whined.

"So you can see daddy on the TV. I promise that I'll call you guys everyday."

"Ky pomise?" Liam held up his pinky making Dylan chuckle but I saw his eyes glisten.

"I pinky promise." Dylan looped his with Liam and Leilani's tiny ones. "Now come here." he pulled them into him and they wrapped their arms around his neck. "I love you both so much."

"Lu you dada." they both said sadly. 

Dylan squeezed both the twins and closed his eyes. He rubbed their backs before standing up. I walked over and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around me tight and put his face in my neck.

"I love you." I whispered to him.

"I love you too. More than anything."

- - -

Flying with the twins is difficult. But flying with the twins without Dylan to help? That's even harder. Leilani and Liam were in a sad mood because Dylan wasn't there which resulted in them both cuddling on me for the entire flight.

It was now night time again and the twins were cuddling with me on the couch. Daniel, Shelley, Holland, and Tyler were here as well. I know that Liam and Leilani miss Dylan because they haven't left my side at all and usually they'd want to cuddle with their Aunts and Uncles but not today.

" 'want dada." Leilani murmured. I looked down at her and sighed.

"I know, I miss him too but we'll call him in the morning okay?" I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. She nodded and laid her head on my chest next to Liam's. 

I kiss both of their heads and held them close to me. This is gonna be a tough four months.

- - -