We eat in comfortable silence for a little bit before I get up to wash the dishes. Thanking him for making breakfast which he just shrugs off. I walk around the counter and throw out any remaining food into the trash, turning on the water and letting it heat up. As I'm washing the last of the dishes Harry comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist placing a kiss in the crook of my neck.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispers, kissing my neck again. I finish the dishes and he immediately turns me around kissing up my jawline.

"You're playful this morning," I tell him and he just chuckles before trying to kiss my lips but I turn away causing his lips to land on my cheek. He pulls back slightly stunned and juts his bottom lip out feigning offense.

"Why'd you do that?" I chuckle at him and press my finger to his lips.

"Morning breath, so not sexy," I whisper, letting out a giggle when his fingers attack my sides tickling me.

"I'll show you sexy." He growls out nipping at my skin. I squeal at the action and wiggle myself free from his hold. I hop up onto the counter trying to catch my breath as Harry fits himself in between my legs placing his hands on my thighs. His hands smooth up and down my thighs leaving little butterflies tingling in my body.

"You're so beautiful Hope." he smiles down at me leaving a kiss on my forehead making me blush. I bury my face into his chest wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Trying to charm a kiss out of me? Not very sneaky Mr. Styles." I tutt at Harry before trying to hop off the counter only to be stopped by his grip on my hips.

"Stay right here." He demands before releasing his grip on me and bounding up the stairs, I laugh and hop off the counter starting to dry the dishes that he distracted me from. After a couple of minutes, I feel arms wrap around my waist making me jump at the sudden surprise.

"I thought I told you to stay right there?" He scolds me.

"I was finishing the dishes that you distracted me from." I hum continuing my task. Harry begins leaving kisses along my neck, my skin still sensitive from all the hickeys he left on me last night.

"You know you look very sexy wearing my clothes with all these hickeys on your skin," he whispers his hands moving to play with the hem of my shirt. "Harry" I sigh out.

"I like when you say my name like that." letting out a chuckle when I smack his arm.

He leaves more kisses along my neck before grasping my jaw in one of his hands, turning my face, and placing his lips on mine. Our lips move slowly, savoring the moment. I smile into the kiss and try to pull back after a couple of seconds but his hold on my jaw increases not letting me go. His kiss quickly becomes rougher as his other hand moves from my front so he can grab my ass.

I giggle, making him chuckle darkly. He lets go of my jaw breaking our lips apart and nuzzling his head into my neck bringing his hand down my front making me gasp. He pushes his hips into my back and I can feel his bulge against me.

"Do you see what you do to me?" he questions and I nod my head. His hands move back to my hips slightly lifting my shirt as his thumbs play with the waistband of his boxers. It's taking everything in me to not let my knees buckle right now.

"Tell me what you want, Hope." He whispers leaving more kisses to my shoulders and neck. My breath catches when he sucks my skin into his mouth nipping at the skin before running his tongue over it soothing the burn.

"Y-You I want you." I stammer out trying to keep my breathing controlled. He smirks into my neck taking his right arm and wrapping it around my waist holding me up, he takes my arms bringing them around his neck so my body is straight.