Reader x Jealous! Ymir

I have been on my phone all day, literally ignoring ymir. I feel bad but this phone has got me crazy. I don't know what happened, nor does she.

"Why are you on that shit all day? I want your attention. Are you texting other dudes? Or some people? You know I don't like that." She sat next to me, looking with me at my phone.

"You know I wouldn't do that, you're the only one I love. I always will. You're special, Ymir." I told her, patting her lap and laying my head on her shoulder.

"You're lying, I can read you like a book. Easier than a book." she said, looking away and pushing me back.

"Jealous much? You know I'm not a whore."

"Says the one who fucked Jean while being with me." She needed to bring this up.

"We're married, literally married. And it was a huge mistake doing that, you know that. Right? Can you trust me." I asked her, bringing a little manipulation up in this conversation.

"Don't do me like that. Or you'll arch your back for me."

"Huh? It's late at night, I ain't got time." I said, pretending to be tired and laying down on my bed.

"Yeah you ain't got time cause of that damn phone. Leave it and show attention to me, I need you."

"Really? Prove it. Show me that you want attention, I will try to ignore you." I said, turning around and facing the wall to see if she can steal attention from me.

"I know that you're ticklish. I can just tickle you."

"Don't do that, Ymir. Do it with words not hands."

"Give me your phone, I don't care about stealing your attention. Pass it to me, let me scroll through your shitty phone." She commanded.

"Oh? Sure. Take it from me, I don't mind you looking at my pics, messages, contacts. Do anything you want." I said, passing it to her.

"Oh yeah? As you say, whore."

She now started unlocking my phone, of course she knows my password. And then, she immediately went in Instagram. Seeing her scrolling through the dm's made me nervous, but there's nothing to hide. I won't cheat on her this time. Never ever again.

"Who's this dude?" She asked, showing me a picture.

"Oh! That's Miya. She's my best friend."

"She? Doesn't look like it, whatever you say. I hope you aren't lying. It won't be long for me to find out."

And then she went into my gallery, seeing the secret pics I took from her while eating made her giggle. I love seeing her like this, haven't been acting like that for a while.

"You aren't just some random whore, you are my whore. And with that I mean, you only belong to me."

My Instagram- ymirsbutler.