8

Now, it has been maybe a few weeks, me and Ymir are always staying over at our places. We never split, it's like we are glued together, well yeah I can admit, love is strong, not weak.

"Hey can you pass me some soap? I have to shower today's training was rough! I can admit. You could shower too, or want to go after me?"

Ymir asked, as if she doesn't know that I'm shy to go shower with literally anyone.

"Look, I'm so sorry but you know that I'm shy-"

"Ok, you don't have to keep talking I already know the answer, and I fully understand, you are uncomfortable, right?"
Ymir never rejected a no. She takes a no for an answer.

"Thank you so much Ymir I knew you would understand.."

"no probs, you already know me."

Oh gosh I love this girl, she like makes my heart melt. I wanna marry her.

As soon, as Ymir went to take a shower I went to her room, laid myself down and started to overthink stuff, like

Does she really love me, is this all acting, does she sees me as her loved one?

I'm probably just having a rough time, it will get better. I'll cover my self up, and rest a little bit. I hope she doesn't mind.

"Hey, y/n I'm back..oh sorry I didn't see you're sleeping, if your not just know that I'm out to see my friends. Love you babe, bye bye take care of your self untill I'm back."

"Bye baby.."

Now I have the house by myself..

Well I am tired I can say.

Let me just, chi—

Someone knocked on the door. It was a gentle knocking.

I stood up, and went to open the door,
It's Eren.

"What are you doing here?"

"oh well, I saw Ymir walking with a boy, and yeah I thought you would be there so I knocked, I know u don't wanna be alone"

"who...said that? I wanna have my time please go home, thank yo—"

"no. I'm coming in. Thank you."

This boy can be annoying, is Mikasa not with him or what? Can he just let me have my free time?

"what do you want from me?"

"I want to spend time with you, we're friends after all...right??"

"Oh gosh. Yeah we are...but please don't come any closer to me."

"why would I?"

"nah, I was just reminding you. I just want you to get it, that I don't like you more than a friend in any way."

"yeah, I get it. Now shut up."

Moment of Silence'

Why did he even come? I didn't call him, he should of told he that he would come.

"Hey Eren, want coffee?"
You asked him while walking over to the kitchen.

:m"sure, if you got time, can I sleepover? Mikasa is not home."

Okay but, he is going a bit too far, I can't let ymir think anything bad about me.

"are you afraid to sleep alone?you sound like an 3 year old."

"that's not it. I already said Mikasa is not home, I'm bored being alone home, please?"

Oh God...please don't please me that makes me so annoyed.

"fine, but...this is Ymirs place. You sleep in some other room."

"okay. I get it, you love her right?"

"Um what with it? It's not necessary, me and her are good friends."

Yeah, ,,friends"

"oh, I thought you two were something more, seems like I'm wrong, well I will not bother you I'm heading to that room you are talking about, wait where is that room?"

STOP ASKING SO MUCH QUESTIONS DAMN IT EREN!

"go search alone I'm heading to my room."

"your room?"

"shut up. Goodnight."

"you are so annoying you know? Stop telling me to shut up."

"oh yeah,what are you gonna do about it, I can tell why Mikasa is not home this time, cause of your bullshit right? Did you cause something?"

"what are you talking about?! Goodnight I'm not dealing with some dumb girl like you"

"Yeah, okay you can tell me I'm dumb but it looks like you have not got anything to say either, I'm heading out goodnight ,suicidal Maniac."

"bye."

I know that he knows that he is annoying, he ruined my day.

As I laid down, I heard the front door open, I hope it's ymir.

I stood up to see who it is, but actually it's Eren going home.

"Bye-bye! See you sometime."

You yelled, he just looked at you and rolled his eyes, he slammed the door.

I guess Ymir won't be home till tomorrow.

My Instagram- ymirsbutler.