6

Sometime has passed after you confessed to ymir, well actually one month.

You two started to go out more and hang out more. Its like you two are dating, well not yet, she even let you ride her horse, she never let anyone.

Guess you really are special, and she loves you so much too.

*BRRRRR BRRRRR*

Your phone is ringing, you picked it up, you see ymir is calling you, you get all excited!

"Hey babee!" Ymir yelled out.

"Oh, hey, what's up? Is there an emergency?" You said waiting for her reply.

"Omg, why so much questions, haha. No there is no emergency, i just called to ask how you are, we did not talk yesterday. I got all worried!"

"oh haha, don't worry. I'm hella fine, how are you tho?!" You asked.

"I'm fine, I just ate potatoes. They are not bad, I guess."
She said giggling.

"Well then, be right back. I am coming over!"
You got excited, so did Ymir.

"Okay well, cya."
Ymir said, and hung up.

Sometimes, Ymir is cold but she has a soft side talking with me, I love that.

*KNOCK KNOCK* You knocked on her door, she came and opened the door, she hugged you tightly.

"I've missed you." She whispered in your ear.

"ymir...it's been only one day, come on, let's go sit down and talk."

"How was yesterday with Eren and Jean? "

"they fought, I went home after it. They're annoying anyways I'm not wasting my time on them, I'd rather spend time with you."
You smiled looking right in her eyes, you are lucky for having ymir.

"yeah I know, they are always like that, that's why I never hang out with them. Well yeah I would rather spend time with you, too."

Ymir leaned in for a kiss, of course, you kissed her back.
"You have gotten better at kissing."
You said, giggling.

"haha, you are so funny. I was always good at kissing. "

"ok. Well I don't agree but let's switch the topic. "

Ymir asked you if you two could play among us together, you agreed.
"wait I will make a server, I will tell you the code, oh I got in, listen carefully, it's "SXYYNRQ" join."

"oh, ok. IM IN!!! what colour should I be?"

"uh, be...white..black? Be whatever you want..I don't care."

"I will be dark blue, you be cyan. "

"let's match, I will be cyan then."

You two started to play, you two are not impostors. "Pink or purple are really suspicious"
Ymir says, she's confident for that right now.

"Yeah, but I think it's purple, cause purple has been going behind me when you weren't there. Now they are not behind me. Weird. Should I call the emergency meeting?"
You ask Ymir.

"do whatever you want, I am by your side, for whatever you do. We will vote purple out, just as you say."

You called the emergency meeting, everyone is annoying with the
"where?!" I didn't even report a body!?

"I did not report a body, so why are you all asking 'where', and I think it's purple cause they have been following me for the past 6 minutes."

You ,Ymir, and some other people, voted out purple. And it really was purple. You two are now just being happy that you two won.

My Instagram- ymirsbutler.