1

After training, hange Levi and the others have been experimenting Eren and his Titan form to practice and train , you were standing next to  Ymir, she was keeping an eye on you.

You wanted but couldn't take a look away from her.
She grinned and started rubbing your back "what's wrong, his Titan is kinda musty don't you think" she started laughing as you were smiling at her.

"Well I do think that too, but I remember you transforming in your Titan form, I think it was kinda cool, it was small and didn't look anything like you, but it's cute."
You said.

Ymir looked at you, smiling
"hah, thanks i guess?"

"Well! Eren seems tired! Y'all can go, we will let him get some rest, if he ever comes out of that Titan"  hange Said looking at us, smiling.

she joked around and Ymir started laughing.

"Hey y/n, wanna sleepover? It'd be boring without someone, it'd be fun with you."

"Well um sure, you're planning nothing weird, right? "

"Uh okayy?? so you're coming over?"

"Yes." You said, distracting your self to not look at her.

Later, that night, you went to ymirs house, it looked kinda cool you thought, but inside it looks better. Of course, you knocked and she opened the door, looking all fancy, she was dressed in a fine suit.

"uhh what's all this about, ymir?"

"Will you shut up? You're asking too much questions I can't answer. We're grown up, ofc I won't let you come in seeing me not dressed and looking like I just woke up. Now go sit on the couch and tell me what you want to eat."

She said looking all angry, that made u a bit embarrassed, you hate when you just stand there while people are yelling at you, and you don't know what to say

"Oh..ok, but I'm not hung-"

"shut it, i don't care, if you go to sleep and then tell me your hungry, u will have to sleep while being hungry, this is your only chance, now choose. I have potatoes, meat, bread, eggs, yeah go get it yourself I'll get bread."

"What's up with you?! Why are you so mad at me did I do something for you being like this?"

You said, yelling at her cause you don't know the reason she is like this. Selfish pussy

"oh well, I'm nervous not mad, for some reason I won't tell you everything. Not everything is for your ears. Now go get food."

"fine, but as long as u eat the same food as me. Now wanna get potatoes?"

"Okay? I will eat."

You two grabbed potatoes, you sat on a chair and started to bite in,

"the potatoes are amazing did you make them?! They are so yummy and gooooood!"

"no I didn't cook them, Sasha did I have no idea how to cook, do you?"

"no , not really I'm not that much of a cook to be honest with you."

"If you are finished, go get a shower I already took a shower before you came."
She said looking at you, pointing to the bathroom.

My Instagram - ymirsbutler.