5

* YMIRS POV *

"today , I have decided I should confess to y/n.
I can't hold it in anymore, she is the type i would marry. She is perfect, I just love her no matter what happens. Today is the day! "

I said, while thinking about y/n in a wedding dress.."
She would look so beautiful, I'm just worrying about her not liking me back, that would be an embarrassment!.."

I went to her place, all nervous, thinking about bad shit that could happen, I don't want it too happen...!

I knocked on y/n's door, and she opened 3 seconds later...I went in.

"Hey y/n, what's up?"

"why..why are you up so late?? Did anything happen?! Do you need to talk cause I need to talk with you..for a minute? Is that okay? "

I sighed and said "yeah, it's okay, but you go first!"
"fine...so you know when I had a sleepover at your place...? I thought there were no feelings involved...but there actually are feelings involved! Ymir!"

She grabbed my arm and hugging me.

"I love you!"

"Y/n...." I grabbed her chin and went in for a kiss.

Y/n kissed me back...
"Y/n...I love you so much I wanted to tell you this for years! You are my only one, I think I don't wanna lose you. As I said, after everything ends, marry me!"

"I will Ymir I love you."

"I hope you do....." I said as tearing up."
--
I never thought, she would actually have those kinds of feelings for me, but it turns out she did. I really hope she is not saying this to make me happy. But she would not, she is a good girl.

Yup I know this is hella short, just the confession.

My Instagram- ymirsbutler.