𝟮𝟬

Ah yes, a beautiful day. Again. I'm in the kitchen, cooking. Gabi is helping me, falco and Gabi told me their real names maybe one year ago. Since the parents weren't seen anywhere, me and Ymir adopted them. Me and Ymir are married for one year now, a happy couple with two adopted kids. I'm very happy it turned this way without any regrets.

"Falco, I told you to clean your plate after eating. Are you expecting me to do it, again?"
I asked, as I baked bread with Gabi, Ymir was sitting on the couch watching the TV.

"I'm sorry, mom. Should I do it now?"

"Not now, too late. I'm doing it, go sit with Ymir." I told him, while showing Gabi how to bake bread.

"Fine." Was all falco said.

As he sat, Ymir wrapped her arms around falcos shoulder.

"So, falco. Since mommy is busy with your sister, I thought why wouldn't we do something funny today? Something for four eyes." Ymir asked falco.

"Sure, mom. I'm pretty bored alone, so we can spend time."

"What about Mikasas wedding?" Gabi asked.

"Honey, it was one week ago. They're now home I assume." Ymir told Gabi.

Eren and Mikasa got together after years of hiding feelings for each other. I was the one telling Mikasa to reveal her true feelings for Eren. I'm sure he liked her in the past. Just by the way he looked at her, I knew immediately.
I guess we all can have what we want, just by telling the truth.

"Falco, Mom! I wanna play too! Mommy, can I go play? Or should I still be here helping?" The brunette girl asked.

"Uh, sure! Go on." I said while my face beinfu of sweat. I worked till I heard that knock on the door.

"Come in, it's unlocked" I yelled so maybe they could hear me outside, I'm sure they did. I saw Mikasa coming in, after Eren. "Heyyy!" I said to them. They sat on the chairs, in the living room. Mikasa came to me.

"Hey, y/n! I'm sorry we weren't there the whole week. We had lots of thing to do, so here we are right now." Mikasa said, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Don't worry, there's nothing bad about that. I understand you're married. I'm really happy that it turned out this way. You two are cute."

"Thank you. Y/n, you're the best friend I've ever had. You know?" She said, smiling. I love her to death I've never had friends like her.

"Same with you. Anyways, do you need something from the kitchen?" I asked mikasa.

"Nope, nothing."

I have finished in the kitchen, now going to sit with ymir and eren, Mikasa behind me. We sat, and started talking about stuff. I think this is a special night, I love being with the people I love. 

"To see actually your friends are fun, y/n" the freckled girl said, putting her hand over my shoulder while Gabi and falco cuddling with her. We watched a movie Ymir turned on.

Y- "I love you all. To say y'all are so special to me, especially y/n. I don't know what I would do without you guys"

The End.