𝟭𝟮

- Sexual warning -

After that Ymir didn't leave me, she didn't go on such adventures and locations. she told me no matter what's happening, she's bringing myself with her.

"hey, are you tired? Already?"

"No no! I'm not tired I'm just pretty bored right now, do you have some ideas on what we could doooooo???!!"

"Nah, not really. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry y/n."

"Well unfortunately I told you Connie threw a party, or Eren I will have to ask again sorry."

"It's nothing, just why do you want to go?"

"To have fun what do you think?"

"Yeah, sorry. But i am not sure if I wanna come."

"Heyyyy don't worry I'm with you. Whoever touches you will feel something."

"Inside them?"

"No Y/n"

"Haha! Sorry I just wanted to joke around for a bit!"

"Well anyways get ready. I am already planning to go,"

"Already? I think it's a bit early, Ymir. It's literally 19:00."

"I don't care, get ready. I am waiting on you, you have 10 minutes, cause Connie already started partying."

"Oh, what? Already? Okay wait there outside I am going to change."

"Yeah sure. As if I'm waiting outside."

"No, you are waiting outside."

"Ugh? Fine. Be ready in 5 minutes."

"Why are you shortening the time, you know we can go whenever we want."

"No we can't go whenever we want now go."

"fine? I will go dress up, wait on me!"

I went to the bathroom, I have already got my outfit. It's not really something special, it's just jeans, well my favourite one's and a t-shirt that I really like.

As I dressed up, I thought it doesn't look that bad but I'm will ask Ymir if she likes it.
I walked out the bathroom, while Ymir was leaning against the door frame.

"You look good. I like that outfit it ,fits you."

"Oh I was about to ask you if you like it, thank you."

"Don't thank me I can compliment you 24/7 if you like too."

"In bed too?"

"Yeah, in bed too."

"That's what I like to hear, so are we gonna go?"

*Silence*

"Ymir????"

"Oh sorry? Yeah let's go. "

We walked out seeing some people waiting on us infront our door. Ymir waved at them.
There were Jean bertholdt and historia.
Nice. Let's see what kind of mess we will build tonight just hope nothing bad to cause trouble.

"Heyyyy, how are y'all?"
Ymir said, with a huge smirk on her face.

"Oh, I guess we all are fine. So are we going ? Connie said it's gonna be really good."
Historia. With a beautiful dress, nice shoes and wonderful blonde hair. God this woman is fine.

"Historia! You look amazing tonight."
I said, awkwardly looking at her.
Just to see Ymir glaring at me, fixing her hair.
She's probably jealous..