7

It's midnight, you and Ymir are still playing games. This time it's Minecraft. You both are focused on killing zombies, they're everywhere..

"Y/N THERES ONE BEHIND YOU RUN"

Ymir is yelling, even tho it's a game. you grabbed your sword and killed it.

"Hey, Ymir I am kinda tired, we have played games for four hours. I think it's enough" you said, as having watery eyes, you're sleepy.

"Ok, go too sleep."

"you will not come sleep with me?"

"ugh, okay I will."
Ymir lays next to you, cuddling you , and whispering in your ear how much she loves you.

It's 03:00 in the morning, you wake up, you have too pee..

You jump out of the bed, and go too the bathroom, you sit your self on the toilet and ...
You locked your self. After 7-8 seconds you hear a knock on the door
"Ymir?" You asked,

"Y/n fast I have to pee! I can't!"
See slams the door open, and sits down on the toilet,

"I've hold it in for the whole day, finally..."

You look at her smiling creepily...and go out the bathroom, you lay your self back and fall asleep, you hear the door opening, it's Ymir. She lays her self next to you and falls asleep as well.

It's now Saturday 07:00 AM.

You woke up first, since you've got nothing to do, you lay back, looking at the wall. It's quite boring at morning, you can tell cause everyone is always sleeping in the morning.

"Hey Ymir, are you awake?.."
You whispered in her ear.

"Yeah I'm awake, hold on. I gotta stand up."
She hugged you, "how are you? Did you sleep well? I hope you did."

"I'm fine. Thanks. I slept really good, what about you?"

"I slept well. Thanks "
She smiled and kissed you

Short chapter, sorry.

My Instagram- ymirsbutler.