3) Cute Siren

Mulai dari awal

Priya, who was sitting on the living room's sofa, looked towards the hall entrance when she heard his footsteps. A big smile beamed on her lips and she ran to her brother and hugged him.

"I know I Know you love me a lot after all I am your favorite brother," Rudra teased.

"Favorite brother? more like my only brother and yes I love you a lot and I miss you a lot big bro," Priya pouted, whining like a child while hugging her brother.

Rudra's heart warmed by his baby sister's words. She has grown up into a young beautiful girl but for him she was still his baby sister. He smiled, placing a kiss on her head,"I love you too baby sis, I really do and I missed you a lot too," his words smeared with affection.

"Missed me a lot? , then why didn't you come earlier? After one whole month you are coming home and you are telling me you missed me," Priya asked Rudra, with her hands on her hips.

"I am so sorry, my angry bear. You know I was very busy with work but now I am here with you right?"he lovingly explained.

"Hey I am not an angry bear," Priya said with a fake anger.

"Of course you are. Look at these chubby red cheeks," Rudra cooed, pulling her cheeks.

"Rudraaaa," priya groaned, irritated by her brother treating her like a five year old kid.

Rudra snickered at his baby sis.

Both brother and sister entered the dining room.

Udayveer Pratap Singh, Rudra's father was sitting on the head chair of the dining table with a newspaper in his hands.. Rukmani Pratap Singh, Rudra's mother, was serving him his breakfast.

Hearing their footsteps she looked up and a smile curled on her lips when she saw her son after some long months. She smiled happily looking at her son.

Rudra smiled back to his mother and hugged her to his chest after kissing her forehead,"You have forgotten your mother," his heart pained hearing the quiver in his mother's voice.

"Maa I can forget everything in the world but not you. You are my loving maa I miss you in every minute of my day," wiping the precious tears of his mother's eyes he said softly and turned his attention to his father.

"Good morning Dad, " he said, curtly. His father only replied to him with a nod.

Rudra sat down on the right side of his father while Priya sat to his left as their mother served them breakfast.

As his mother was serving them breakfast with a cheery smile on her face. Udayveer, Rudra's father was looking at Rukmani with an emotionless face but there was a hint of smile on his lips. Udayveer has this ideology that women are below men. And that's how he treated the women of his family. According to him a woman's only job is keeping her husband and her family happy and caring for them.

Rukmani had always put her family before her. He has always loved this about her. But he never shows or expresses his love to her.

Rudra always desired a girl like his mother.. the one who will always put her family before herself. The one whose heart resides in her family only.

As they started with their breakfast his father asked him,"How can you three lose the bid Rudra?" Rudra was about to take a first morsel but hearing his father's words his hand stopped in mid way.