51) Crimson Leaves

🦋

"Three days," she whisper yelled with her soft hands lingering on his neck and her red eyes full of anger glaring at him.

"You did not come home for three days. You did not inform your wife about your whereabouts!

You are a married man, Digvijay! You are not allowed to spend your nights out of your home especially when you know your wife is waiting for you," she said near his lips.

"I.." he tried to say.

"Hush," she kept her finger on his lips and stopped him from saying anything. "Hear me," she whispered and took a deep breath before continuing her words.

"I am not stupid Digvijay. Yes a little bit slow and over emotional but not stupid. When I have my thoughts organized and the curiosity to know the answer. I get it if not sooner than later. And I will get my answers this time too. I am not going to ask any of you about that morning and my behavior on that morning. You just tell me one thing," she finished her half sentence and closed her eyes, exhaling a sigh and shaking her head at the lightness of the situation.

Digvijay wanted to kiss the light frown on her forehead but he restrained and waited for her to open her eyes and complete her sentence. After that day it was the first time he was seeing her talking so much.

She opened her eyes again and this time more than anger they reflected curiosity,"Why did you want to punish yourself? Why are you feeling guilty? I don't think you did anything wrong that morning. Yes you are unkind to throw me in cold water but other than that I don't understand what you did wrong? I even.. " the words leaving her mouth were coming from her heart without an ounce of dishonesty. She was bewildered, yes and she was accepting it.

She only said what she felt.

Her words left him speechless and he looked at her confused face. While asking her questions she had left her hold on his neck and was now biting her lips in confusion while moving away from him.

"Digvijay you don't have any idea how scared I was for you thinking what if you whip yourself again like last time. I was worried and guilty too knowing that it was my tears which has increased the feeling of guiltiness in you though it was never your mistake," wrapping her arms around herself she shrugged, helplessly.

"I don't know why I behaved like that and why I cried so much but I know it was never because of you. It was me," she looked down, shaking her head. She was not feeling proud of herself. It was her because the last few days became hard for all of them.

Digvijay stood there stunned after hearing her. How can she even think that way? It was him who was responsible for everything.

Only if he had controlled himself a little bit more that morning nothing would have happened.. After a long time he has lost his calm and patience and it resulted into this!

"Shut up Aadya," his voice was loud enough to make her flinch and she looked up at him, shocked at his outburst.

He sprinted to her with long strides and kept his hands over her shoulders,"It was me. I lost my self control. I used that tone on you even after knowing you were scared and most probably will give in. It was me who was wrong from the start not you," his voice was hard and so was his facial expressions.

Why was she blaming it on herself? He was the one who had once promised her that he would never utter a word about his desires.

And he was the one who broke it when he saw her in a vulnerable state. He woke up the submissive resting inside her by commanding her to walk naked in a dominant voice.