82) A Thousand Years

Previously on Beyond Temptation

Aadya entered the gala hall with her husbands by her side.

She came to know about the different mafias and gangs that exists on the world.

She was shocked but equally interested in knowing more about this dark part of the world.

Unaware of the truth of her husband being the biggest player of this mafia kingdom.

At the end she ended up kissing a snake named Ayumi, who was a pet to a Japanese mafia head Ren, but surprisingly a step sister to her husbands.

...

Aadya cooed sweetly to Ayumi

Aadya cooed sweetly to Ayumi. She was looking calm and happy with a black mamba in her hand.

The whole gala hall has fallen silent. Everyone was looking at the Indian Mafia queen who just kissed a killing predator.

Aadya on the other hand was oblivious to everything. She just enjoyed holding the beautiful snake in her hands. It feels like she came in contact with one of the most beautiful creatures on earth.

"Aadya let me hold Ayumi for you," Digvijay said calmly and slowly took Ayumi in his hand. He knew if they shout again Ayumi will not react nicely.

Vikram wrapped an arm around Aadya's shoulder protectively and glared at the hissing snake.

Was he getting jealous from the snake too ? Maybe...

Rudra too made a face at the hissing snake before taking out a handkerchief from his pocket. He placed it back when he brought out the handkerchief that Aadya had given him and took out another plain handkerchief from his other pocket.

Taking her hand with which she was holding the snake he cleaned her skin as if holding Ayumi made her hand dirty.

"Your wife. Ar..gh..." Ren was at a loss for words seeing Aadya being so normal to Ayumi.

Vikram silenced the Japanese man by showing his palm and turned his once worried but now blank gaze to his wife.

"Explain."

He only said that.

Aadya gave him a beautiful smile before saying,"I am familiar with snakes. We lived in the countryside. Visits from snakes were normal to us. My Papa has taught me how to be patient with the animals, especially with snakes. I know they are extremely dangerous but if you approach them with calmness they don't hurt you. They only attack you when they feel you are threatening them otherwise they ignore you and if a snake is as friendly as Ayumi to make you three her step brothers then I don't think twice before kissing the sweetheart.".

Aadya said and went to press another kiss on Ayumi's head who was waiting eagerly to get kissed by the pretty lady but Rudra, Digvijay and Vikram, all three of them stopped their wife to kiss Ayumi again. Much to Ayumi and Aadya's displeasure.