75) Honeymoon - I

Edited....

....

Vikram's pov

I looked at my darling who was sleeping soundly in Digvijay's arms.

The light waves of cold air coming from outside was making her silky hair dance.

It was creating a soft painting of my beauty. She was snoring lightly, placing her head on Vijay's shoulder.

Her snores are cute, they make me smile in the middle of the night.

I tucked the strand of her hair behind her ear and in response she snuggled more to Digvijay letting out some cute incoherent words.

All of us chuckled at her cuteness.

I tipped her little nose and she scrunched it cutely in her sleep before again letting out soft snores.

“Let me record it otherwise she will again deny me if I say she snores in her sleep,” said Rudra, taking out his phone from his pocket. I laughed at him as he recorded her snores excitedly.

“Are we really going to take her to the mafia gala Vikram ? I don't think that a place full of mafias will be safe for her and aren't you afraid of her knowing your truth,”Digvijay asked me in a light whisper not wanting to break Aadya's slumber.

Rudra's eyes also turned to me and both of my brothers waited for my reply.

Giving up a small sigh I turned my gaze outside. What should I tell them? That I am afraid as hell of what ifs.

What if she got to know who really I am. what if she got to know that the man whom she loves so much is actually a murderer.

A murderer who became a murderer at the age of nine.

No matter what she shows the world she is a kind soul. She will leave me if she knows my hands are wet with blood, blood of criminals and innocents.

Her absence will make my heart bleed, our heart bleed. Because of me she will leave all of us and I can't afford it.

“We have to take Aadya with us. We cannot leave her alone in the house. No one will say anything to her, we will be with her all the time..like always,” I said, my sweaty hands clenched into a fist and my eyes still focused outside.

Yes I am afraid but I am not going to jeopardize her safety with anything.I know that my brother knows what I am feeling.

More than them it's me who is afraid. I can't let my darling know my other reality.

“Hey,” Rudra said, taking a seat beside me, he placed his hand over my shoulder,“You are not alone. We are always with you,” giving me a smile he took out a cigarette from his pocket and offered it to me.

“Have one ?” he said, forwarding the white stick towards me.

My hand started shivering at the sight of that white stick.

Rudra and Digvijay knew only a cigarette can help me in calming my nerves down.

However both of them did not know the promise I have given to my love. Suddenly my hands stopped shivering and a smile spread on my lips reminiscing that fresh memory.

….

Vikram was in his home office working on some files which were related to the mafia.

He was working for five hours straight now. The tension was finally crawling to his head making him groan in frustration.