chapter 119

Sadhvi's pov :

My eyes widened as I shivered in fear seeing those pictures....
Those were mine and Siddharth's pictures.....which were in the college forum...

They are so orthodox......they will definitely get mad at me.
'They are already mad Sadhvi!!! Just look at the surroundings...." My mind chided me.

"What the hell are these Sadhvi????" My mom asked argrily.

I was embarrassed because my she saw those pictures of mine........

"Amma....." I said but stopped as I don't know what to say.
Should I apologize????
Or should I say I will not repeat it???

My brain is a mess right now.

"What else you wanna say now after doing such shameless things in public???? You want the society to call us the parents who couldn't teach their daughter manners???? " She said as she sobbed holding her head.

My eyes teared up listening to all these things from my own parents.
"Baby..." I heard Siddarth's voice.

I know he will defend me for sure. But I stopped him by showing my palm.
I don't want my parents to be misunderstood. They were just being the ones who are aware of the atrocities committed by the people in society. If these photos were out definitely my relatives will question my parents......they will call me shameless.

I thought that the problem with these pictures were out of the picture....but it looks like I am entangled in this situation.
Siddarth was looking at me with a helpless expression on my face.

I took slow steps towards Amma in an attempt to calm her down. She was crying her hearts out. I want to assure that nothing will happen.....but don't know how??

I placed my hand on her shoulder.....she looked at me and pushed my arm away.
Even I saw sobbing silently....
"Amma...." I called out as I chocked on my tears.
"I don't know how to face the people......" Amma said as she cried.

"Aunty....nothing will happen. No one will say anything we didn't do anything wrong." Siddarth said.

'why is he saying.......my parents will not understand that. They care a lot about their name in society......it's a bit deal for them.'

"Is this how you behave??" My Nanna said as a frown adorned on his face.

Nanna was silent from the start...now that he spoke I can see that he is mad at what Siddarth said....may be 'we are not at fault' part.

"Nanna....please listen me out." I said as I harshly wiped my eyes.
I don't want to be weak......
I should look for the solution rather than crying....I said to myself.

"Now what more you wanna say??" Amma shouted.
I flinched at her words but tried hard to maintain my composure.
'I cannot fall weak here. Never in the years I would want Siddarth to confront my parents....so I have to handle this.' I thought.

"Amma....this pictures....they were taken by one girl to demean me." I said out .

She frowned.....and said
"If you were not that shameless how will they click them. "

I bit my lips to control my tears which were threatening to flow out.
"Amma......"

I said.....

"You know what??? I am ashamed to be your mother now. I taught you how to behave.......is this what you learnt from it???" She questioned me.

I vowed my head down as I don't know what should I say to stop my Amma from her outburst.

"Amma ...she stalked us....I mean she loves Siddarth. So may be she followed us." I said.

Amma didn't retort but she just crashed on the sofa heaving from all the crying she did.

Nanna sat beside her handing her a glass.

"Amma you know how she is like.....what's the use??? You calm down its not good for your health." My so called brother said.

I frowned listening to them.
'What am I like???' how can he talk about me like that???

"Krishna!!!! Come on say what am I like??? Will you please enlighten me??" I shouted at him......I raised my voice for the first time here.

He looked shocked at my outburst but he stood still not uttering a word .

"Mind your tone Sadhvi!!! Is this how you speak with your brother???" My Amma yelled at me.

I.....I was just speechless.
My brother who just disregarded me....spoke about me like I am a worthless woman.
She instead of supporting me she is speaking in his support.

"Amma you just listened to what he said.....how can he say like that???" I whisper yelled in frustration.

"Just shut up. After shameless deeds you did......arghh....I don't even want to talk with you right now." Amma said.

I stilled in my place......I looked at Siddarth who was so angry....like a volcano all set for the explosion.
"Siddarth..." I whispered and shook my head saying no.

He sighed in frustration......

"Amma.....why am I shameless. I love my husband. Is this my fault??? I asked my Amma.

"Why are you photographed in such position. It's your fault....being intimate outside where others should see." She said.

"Amma......you know what now I am so fed up with this indifferent behaviour of your towards me.
Just now your son called me a characterless woman indirectly.....and even then you are saying I am at fault.

I....I accept that we belong to orthodox family and it is a nice thing to be photographed intimately. But I am not with some other man.
He is the same one you guys made me marry.....the one I love.....

We love eachother......it's just that we are not at fault. Ria did this whole thing but why should I pay for it????
Why am I the only one bearing the fruits of her mistake??? I am so fed up Amma.... Why can't you atleast support your daughter.

Am I even your daughter???" I spatted in frustration.

After listening this I think Amma flared out more.

She raised her hand to slap me......
I know I could stop it....but I don't want to.

I want myself to know that they keep society and their son ahead of me.......

They don't love me...all these years I thought they atleast care about me.....but now even that hope flew out of the window.
It's looking like they don't even care about me.

I closed my eyes waiting for the impact...
One...two.... three.....I waited but I didn't feel any pain.
So I opened my eyes hesitantly to see Siddarth holding my Amma's hand stopping her from slapping me.

My eyes widened seeing that....I immediately pulled Siddarth's hand away.....
"What are you doing Siddarth??" I yelled at him.
I don't what my parents to think 5hat Siddarth is a rude or being disrespectful with them when he is the most nicest person in this world.

"I can't stop anymore Sadhvi......I tried. But now I don't even want to stop myself.

How can she raise her hand to slap you.....I will not let that happen,not in thousand years. I won't say anything to them....I know you don't want that.
Let's just get out of this place." He said angrily.

I agreed immediately as I don't want to anger him more.....

Within 15 mins we were in the car......moving away from my home.....
May be it was never a home for me.
It was just a shelter.

But why am I crying??????

******

Did you liked how the story is going on???

I so wanted to leave at the cliffhanger but I don't you guys to oveethink(like you thought about 'pictures')

Hope I didn't disappoint you.