chapter 69

Sadhvi's pov:

I was teasing him how cute he looks to me.....

But I think cute word is offending him somehow .

But why??? Its such a cute word......how can it offend him.

I like cute things ok??

I like right.....then why is is offended.

I suddenly wanted to ask him about his feelings for me.

Is it like or love or if he doesn't feel anything for me......

I always dreamt of a loving husband who is a bit dominating.....

You see the effect of wattpad stories.....

But I controlled myself to not raise that topic.

This is the first time we both are talking to each other properly.......I mean with out any filters.

I don't want to spoil the moment for that question......

I had already prepared myself mentally when I saw Siddarth,I will put efforts and make him fall for me.

So what if he didn't like me now......who knows he may love me in the future.

I just hope that happens in future and not break my fairytale.....only to be brought back into the reality.

I am liking this moment so much.....

"Sadhvi.....don't call me cute. understand baby?" He said coaxingly.

"You gonna keep going to call me baby....."I asked him.

I mean we are still new to this.
We were not even talking before,now suddenly we kissed and then he calls me baby.......

I think it is going so fast.

"Yeah.....got any problem with that?
To be frank I am liking it.....I would love if you call me with nicknames." He said frankly.

"No...I mean I don't have any problem with that.But don't you think we are going fast....."I asked .

"I don't think so.......3 months have already completed of our marriage. I think it's quite a time to call nicknames."He said as matter of fact.

"I think you have forgot that this is the first time we are having a proper conversation."I said.

"I couldn't deny that but it it's better now that we came close." He said.

I nodded agreeing with him.

"Ok let's go from here.....I mean it's being long we stood here." I said trying to not stutter.

I can't believe I was the one who teased him.....not I am nervous to talk to him.

I mean it's quite an achievement for me......because I think a lot before teasing my friends also but with him I never gave it much thought.

"Hmm....but before that let's have a good bye kiss.This time I hope you try to kiss me back without breaking kiss " he said while leaning towards me.

"I can't do anything with that.......it needs time." I said refering to my skills.

I don't think mine are even considered under skills.

He hummed.....

I closed my eyes in anticipation waiting for his lips to meet mine.

I felt his breath so close to me......just when he was about to kiss me my phone rang.....

We both jolted back.