chapter 27

Sadhvi 's pov:

I drank a mouthful of water and relaxed myself.

I can see that even the kitchen in the house is larger.....it is modernized. I really like kitchen here.

I know the basics of cooking and I don't really cook well. It is just edible and I only do that when my mom is out of station.

Even Niyati  mom didn't ask me to do any work.....i observed that the kitchen is well equipped. Even if the items I cook are not so well I like cooking.
It is like my hobby. When ever I see any recipes in YouTube I cook that.

I mentally noted that I should try new recipes when I get time.

I suddenly remembered that I haven't had a home tour around the house.....

I exited kitchen and saw Priya there.
"Priya can you please show me around the house? "I asked her politely.

"Sure Bhabhi... I think you will really like it. "she said.

Her eyes are swollen due to crying..... I thought may be it will take her mind of sad things for sometime.

She showed me her room..

Her room is like a set of Princess's room.The room is all with baby pink curtains..... Plush toys.

Teddy bears.

I really liked that room. From many days I thought to buy a big plush toy from my savings. I like cuddling them.

But now I don't think I have that choice.... I really hope my dad gives me pocket money even now.

Now that I am married I am not that certain of that. I mean i know that it is Siddarth 's responsibility  , but I can't possibly ask him money right?

We are still not at that stage where I can ask him what ever I want.

"Bhabhi.... You like books right?.... See there is a library in house. I think it will be your favorite place. "She sounded so excited.

I laughed out loud and followed her.

I saw that there are many books arranged neatly in racks.

She said it was meant for Siddarth..... It was his gift for acing 10th grade.

Wow.... For getting good grades he got a library..... These are just rich people things..

I saw that most of the books are about history, and science.

I sighed and asked "there are no novels? "

"Bhabhi you can't possibly think that Anna reads novels?
Other than Anna no one really enters this room. "she stated.

I nodded and said "There are many books but I only read love stories. I like reading them. "

"Wow Bhabhi....i thought you are the innocent one but you came out hopelessly romantic person. I think my Anna is lucky because he is little dumb when it comes to relationships. "she said.

This piqued my interest....

"Why are you saying he is dumb? "I asked her.

""You don't know Bhabhi.... That's were many girls who chased Anna but he never reciprocated. He is very rude. I don't think he know anything about relationships. "she said.

"he didn't have a girlfriend? I thought he had one. "I said.

"No Bhabhi.... He was never in love..... He was rude to all girls who had fallen in love with that some even cried and came to mom for complaining about him. "she told.

"Oh.... I thought he was so handsome.... So he had a girlfriend. "I said.

She signalled to come near.I bended....then she said
"Sometimes I even thought my brother was not interested in girls"

I laughed .....she thought he was a gay??

"But now I think I was mistaken. He married you. If he was not interested in girls he will not marry you. "she stated her findings.

Even I nodded my head.

Next she showed me the garden. I was beautifully maintained.

Backyard was full of vegetables that are organically grown.

There was even a swimming pool at backyard.

After roaming around the house we both were tired and returned to Priya's room. I sat on her sofa cuddling her teddy bear.

After sometime there was a knock at door.

I opened the door and saw mom.

She called us for dinner.

We three left to dining room.

Everyone already sat.... Even Aadarsh was there.
He smiled at me... Which I returned.

I sat beside Priya.....we all served ourselves and ate quickly.

After dinner I thought to wash dishes.... But mom said worker will come and clean them in the morning.

And also informed that I have to prepare a sweet dish in morning... It is a ritual. I nodded.

I saw time it was already 9 : 00 pm.

I walked through the stairs and reached Siddarth 's room.

I hesitated for a while before knocking the door.
I opened it after I heard a come in.

I saw that he was reading a book.

I  just walked past him to the closet and took my bag to take clothes.

I choose a cotton Kurthi and pants.... I don't want to wear my pyjamas when I am around him. He may think me as a kid.

All the pyjamas I have are cartoon printed. It is really childish.... But that is what I like.

I changed my clothes and went to washroom and brushed my teeth.

After that I came out and saw that he was still reading that book with utmost concentration.

I took a pillow from bed and settling my self on the couch.

He saw me sleeping on couch and said
"Why are you sleeping there? "

I meekly said "I am fine sleeping here. You don't have to worry about me. "

He just pursed his lips and said
"We are leaving to college after breakfast. So pack your clothes. "

I just nodded and got up as I have to pack my clothes.

I packed all the necessary things.... I left few clothes there in the closet. I even packed few sarees ....As I don't know when there will be necessary.

I lost the count of time in packing.... I saw it was already 10:30

I certainly out of closet to see him sleeping with book in his hands.

I went near bed and took the book out of his hold and kept it on bedside table. I even covered him properly with a blanket and slept on couch.