chapter 48

Siddarth 's pov:

And next day in evening after our classes completed we, all the students committee members went to Sadhvi 's class.

May be they are fearing us..... Because the room was so noisy before but as soon as we entered all became silent.

We went to the stage and settled there. I just leaned back on the table and stood silently. Actually I am not that interested in all these things...... But after hearing Aadarsh explanation saying I could spend some time with Sadhvi...... Even I think it is a nice opportunity for me. I have not spend my time with her after marriage.

I think now I would have enough time to know about her...... This way I would not have to rack my brain thinking about her likes......

I was thinking about all these that I didn't pay any attention to my friends talking to our juniors. Suddenly Aadarsh who stood beside me poked my arm. I looked questioningly at him.

He signalled towards  all the juniors who are coming near us.
"They are coming to give their names for sports and other activities. "He whispered in my ears. I gave a small smile and nodded my head and turned towards them.

Few of them came near me and Aadarsh. We both grabbed a pen and noted their names in our notepad.

After all these scenario I thought we would leave. I was almost ready to leave the classroom..... I thought about Sadhvi.

Yeah I was immersed in my thoughts that I forgot about my wife.....

I was scanning in the students searching Sadhvi.

Just then Ravi asked all of them

"Is there anyone who are not participating in any of the activities? "

I thought no one will be there as many students gave their names for competitions.

I resumed my search for her...... That was when she stood up.

Why did she stand?
That was when I remembered..... She is not taking part in any compititions .

I think Ravi wanted to reprimand those students who are not participating... But as he saw his Bhabhi he cleared his throat. May be he was going easy..... That he had to do otherwise I would return him all the favours gladly. (Note the sarcasm)

I saw that someone passed a Mike to Sadhvi and Ravi asked why isn't she taking part?

I observed he'd face..... She hanged her head low..... As if she is ashamed.

Come on it's nothing to be ashamed of..... It's her wish to either take park or not.

She said"I don't know anything. "

God why is she replying like this..... She could have just said I am not interested sort of things.....

If she speak like this in this afraid tone, she will be the easy target for the seniors who want to rag her. Of course I would protect her but what about her classmates. I can't be with her all time. What if they bully her?
She should learn to defend herself.

These thoughts were running in my head that I didn't observed all her classmates laughing at her.... Expect few.

And also Ria and her gang were mocking her in a low tone. But I have heard all those words.... They were calling her useless, ugly and all.

I can feel my temper raising...... I just want to punch someone and relieve myself from this tension.

I moved forward to give answers to all who were laughing but before I could even move forward Aadarsh grabbed by hands.

I tried to shook of his hands but his hold tightened on my wrist.

He whispered "Sid.... Control yourself. If you want to go now...... All will be suspicious. "

"Now.... I don't care. Have you saw she  is sobbing there. I have to protect her. "I said trying to remove his hands.

But he kept on holding me.
"Bro.... You believe us right? Even I don't want anyone bully Bhabhi. We will handle this situation carefully. Now just keep your calm. Ravi will handle the situation. OK? "he said convincingly.

I looked in his eyes..... I can see that he meant whatever he said just now so I nodded my head.

He signalled something to Ravi.

Then Ravi started talking.

"Have you guys completed your laughing?

What were you guys saying.... Loser, useless?

But you know what I feel you all guys are losers who are laughing over the thing which was not funny at all.
So pathetic.

And coming to Sadhvi..... You ought to be confident when you say things. Now say why are you not participating. Yeah before that I don't want to see any tears in your eyes. Am I clear? "
He said so sternly.

All went silent.... May be they were fearing him.
Now I really felt glad that I had such a good friend.

Then Sadhvi said"I don't know dancing and sports..... "

Ravi nodded his head and said.

"OK I understand. I want you to join us and help in making preparations. You will be available for us all the time. Any doubts? "

She immediately shook her head as no.
Wow she is looking so innocent and cute.

With her reddish chubby cheeks. I just want to pinch her cheeks.

Ravi said "Yeah.... Meet us tomorrow afternoon. And guys.... From tomorrow there will be no classes as our management gave us time for dance practice I want all you guys to utilize you time for good. "

She nodded her head.... And for a moment her eyes met mine.

She looks flustered. But she lowered her head without waiting any time. Is she shy or what?
I mean it's OK to be shy but not even meeting my eyes.....

At first i thought I would meet her after this meeting.
But now I'm not sure. May be she need some time alone.
Yeah I would meet her tomorrow.i said to myself.

And we all left the classroom.

As soon as we reached our room.... I hugged Ravi.

I moved back. I can see their shocked faces.... I am not that expressive but now in this situation I don't care anymore.
"Thank you so much bro..... I owe you a lot for today. "I said.

He shook his head and said
"No Sid..... She is not only your wife to me. Before even she became your wife she is my sister. So as a brother I did the right thing. "

I smiled and said "anyways thank you brother.... I mean it. "

Aadarsh said "Sid.... Stop being centi ok"

With that they all laughed......

Am I being emotional?

*****

Hello my dear readers.

I request you all to vote the chapters and also share the story with your friends.