chapter 37

Sadhvi 's pov:

I heard a notification sound from my phone... I opened it.
Sigh...
Again it is from group' Sidhearthrobs '

I opened and saw a girl written a message. I read and gasped at information.....

It read like

"Hey Sidhearthrobs.....

I have a piece of information to share....

In all these days we thought Ria and Siddarth are meant for each other because he did not spoken to her rudely or snapped at her right?

We even thought they are friends....

But the thing is Ria 's father and Siddarth 's father are friends.....

As Ria proclaiming her love for Siddarth.... He did not said anything about her publicly.....

My friend is close to Ria. She said to me last night that Ria told her "she and Siddarth will marry as soon as we complete our studies. As we are family friends I don't think our parents will deny us. "

So guys I think they are really meant together......

Even it brokesour hearts we should wish them luck right guys? "

I couldn't not control anymore.

All my emotions are overwhelming me.

After that message that so called Sidhearthrobs are sending crying emoji at the thought of Siddarth marrying and also giving Ria and Siddarth their blessings.

Can't they see that he is a married man. Hardluck... They don't know that.

Why Siddarth is not rude to Ria as he was said to be rude to everyone?

Is he in love with her like all these people saying and even planning on getting married?

Get a grip Sadhvi....
They said it was Ria's plan not Siddarth 's. But I can't help but think like that.

I want to slap Siddarth for not being rude to Ria.

Did he plan to leave me.....
This thought dread me, I like him so much already.....

I don't think I can imagine others as my husband.

Also what will my parents say?

I just threw my mobile on bed and jumped on bed crying.

I can't control myself now.

I think I am crying loudly..... From when I became like this.

Even when I was bullied I have not felt this much of sadness.

I thought of him leaving me ripping me apart.

This all scenario is like reality check.

And it is rubbing salt on my wounds.

Already I had my insecurities.... And this does not meant any good as it is only throwing me in a sea of insecurities.

I was a sobbing mess right now. I scolded myself for joining that bloody group. And reading these messages early in morning.

I could have get ready and left for college early.....

I took my mobile to see time, it was already 8:00am.
I turned to my right and saw all are still sleeping. Not wanting wake them up....

More like it they wake up I have to answer their all questions.... So I quickly rubbed my eyes with the kerchief and got up from bed.

I calmed myself saying

"It may be wrong... I cannot just rely on rumours and think all these things about my relation .
May be he was not rude to Ria because they were family friends as the group says....
May be he was just busy with all his work that is the reason he didn't talk to me.

He just had another one and half month in this college. Because exams have preponed. After one and half month there will be one week of preparation holidays and then written exams for 10 days and other 5 days for practical exams and then he will be graduated from this college.

I heard he is more of study person.... He may be preparing for all this stuff so he is not getting time to talk to me
Right that must be the case.... "

I assured myself. Now I felt a little better than before.

I smiled evilly that if he asks for a divorce I will do all the things I have been thinking these days really.
Like slapping him, beating the shit out of him etc....

God... These college,now all I want to do is sleep peacefully without the thoughts of Siddarth.
But that seems impossible, because I have been thinking a lot about him daily....

I mentally scolded myself to not think about him who does not care to ask the welfare of his wife.

I opened my wallet to take some money for going canteen in evening as we all have planned.

As I thought after marriage my monthly allowance was given by Dad through Priya....

At first she gave 5000 rupees for a month, but I just kept 4000 and returned remaining. 3000 will be paid for hostel mess and remaining 1000 for my spending. Dad even warned me not to take money from Nanna now as I am his daughter now and I have all the rights on his money. I smiled at his care.....

I really like all my in laws.... They are like ideal people. Always care about me.

I came out of my day dreaming.... And shakes Akki to wake-up.
She wake-up and I said
"It is already near to 8:30 wake them up also.... "and left for washroom to do my morning chores.

I got dressing in a crimson red colour kurthi, it has a simple gold thread work on the neck and also at three forth sleeves. I payed it with the gold coloured leggings and did my hair in a simple braid as usually.

I applied some cream and lip balm. And also a bindi to complete my look. I grabbed the identity card as today I wore a round necked kurthi.... To hide thali.

I wore my shoes and packed all the things for college.

I took my mobile for calling mom.

She lifted quickly and said.

"Sadhvi beta good morning..... "she seems to be in good mood.

Again Sadhvi other than you all will be in good mood thanks to your almighty husband.....

******

Did you guys like this chapter?

If you do please vote share and comment.