chapter 67

Siddharth's pov:

I just calmed down after that Varun’s fiasco.......but I think today was the most irritating day in my life ever.

When they were counting roses for Mr.Rose competition, Ria gave a sudden entry.

To say I am shocked was an understatement.......I mean I had already made sure to tell her I had no interest in her or what so ever she was dreaming......

But I think she didn't pay any heed to my words.

I would have atleast tried to understand her as she was a family friend any way if she gave me a rose without any attention towards me......I would have made her understand again,or may be I would have shouted who knows but it would be a lot better.

Now she brought many roses....I wonder how she was carrying these many......don't think I am concerned about her.You know I am just curious......

But me being me I maintained my composure so well that I know I am looking like a emotionless machine.

But who cares.....

She came to me and offered roses......I know Sadhvi is here,I don't want her to misunderstand me.
So I outrightly rejected her saying I don't accept.

She tried to convince me saying things like I don't have to accept her now and she will give me some time to think about.......I was like what? Why will she give me so called time whe. I was continuously saying no to her advances......
My answer always remains NO. So please don't waste your time as well as mine.
And I don't want these roses too." I said in a firm tone.

I know what comes next ,I know that I embarrassed her but I don't care now........I am tired to explaining.
Now her friends or may be few acquaintances will try to make me agree and not make her embarrass , but I have already made my mind.
If itake those Sadhvi will feel bad.

I just left from there......I know there will be many gossips about this....

I directly went to our room.......even my friends came after me  shortly.

They tried to talk to me but I am tired of the drama and I don't want to talk about it again.

So I said that I am sleepy......so they left me alone.

I just slept without thinking about all the things going on......

.
.
.
.
.
Next day-

We all were working all day to make sure all the arrangements were made for today's ball.

We had to do decorations and also these catering services were quite a head ache.

They don't understand what we say once....again and again they were asking the same things.

I was totally tired that I thought to skip today's function.

But then a thought came across my mind......Sadhvi will wear a saree, I would miss seeing her if I skip.....so I will definitely go.

But before that I decided to take a nap......I don't want to look like a sleep deprived zombie.

I have set an alarm for an hour and slept peacefully.

.
.
.
.
Buzzz buzzz

I woke up listening the sound of my alarm tone.

I immediately woke up and switched it off.

I quickly freshened up and wore my black kurtha and brushed my hair and styled  it properly.......

By then even Rishi was all ready, as we both were sleeping Adarsh and Ravi left for the event.

I know we will be somewhat late today as it was already half an hour past the time ball would have started.