chapter 89

Sadhvi's pov :

I was so disappointed that Siddarth was so cold to me today......

I mean even before marriage Priya said that he is cold ,arrogant and all but he never once behaved like this with me.

We was always sweet with me and never arrogant.....
But now all of a sudden I am witnessing his cold behaviour.....and I am angry at myself because I know my behaviour was the issue which lead the situation to this.

Now I should be the only one who breaks this ice.

I should be confident first.....
I said to myself and went to the dorm as I know they will be still getting ready.

But to my shock Geetha was already ready so we both directly went to ER.
Actually she was not interested going there......
I mean I heard that the Pg there is so ruthless that if we make any mistakes in the work he gives he shouts infront of all .....it will be so embarrassing.

She was so frightened when she heard it from the previous batch.....but my mind is running around Siddarth.

All I remember now is Siddarth will be there so I should be there too.

So persuaded her with a chocolava cake.....for which she finally agreed.

We both went to ER....she was looking around and I was searching for my husband.

I think he is in another ward....so I pulled her along with me.

Finally in the ward 2 I saw him with Adarsh sir.They were talking with a patient and smiling......

He is like an iceberg with me and here look at him how giggly he is when talking with them.
Hmphh...

I turned to see Geetha looking at something without even blinking her eyes......
I followed her eye sight....
My god...
Is she looking at Adarsh sir?

She likes him?

Honestly I will be the most excited one if what I am imagining is true.

We can be together all our life....you understand right?
Sid and Adarsh ....me and Geetha and then Ravi and Akki,only that Swapna will be far from us.

The thought itself is so beautiful.

I pushed her slightly and raised my brows teasingly.......
She at first look shocked and then she maintained her composure...
"What?" She said sternly....

"Who were looking at something or should I say someone?" I said teasing her.....

I thought she would blush but what she said next made my mouth shut.

"You are so right Savi dear.......I am looking at someone....I was looking at Siddarth sir........" She said

I frowned hearing that......
Why is she looking at my husband.....
I know she treats him as a brother but she is calling Siddarth sir rather than jeeju so couldn't help but burn in the flames of jealousy.

"Don't look at me like you wanna kill me...I was just looking at jeeju how he is treating the patients and making them comfortable.....am I wrong?" She said.

"No..." I said puffing my cheeks.

"Ok now don't be so much jealous....if you are jealous with me how will you handle your love rival?" She said.

I wanted to justify myself but then she already caught me red-handed....what's the need then?

"See....just now I am saying she is already behind jeeju." Geetha said.
I looked at his direction to find ria walking to them.

I was just looking at them.....will he ignore her?

She came and said something....and then they were talking about something.
I couldn't listen to them properly as I am at distance from them.

Just then Varun came to us

"Hey gurlz..."he said as soon as he came.

I looked at him but all i am thinking was 'what are they talking?'

"Hey boy...." Geetha said in the same tone of him.

"Ok now come follow me guys....we have to go near our team not standing in the middle of the ward like this. It's looking like you guys want all the people to look at you...." He said.

If I am that noticeable why Siddarth doesn't look at me?

I sighed and followed them.

Dr. Nishant came in our direction.....
What will he ask us to do now....will he give another assignment for us?

"Good morning doctors....
Be cheerful you guys are looking like rotten tomatoes." And laughed as if he just said a joke.

"You guys know eachother right? I Made both your batches a group.....so students learn from interns.
Siddarth,Adarsh and ria come to my cabin." He said and went away.

Why is he calling ria with them.....I was curious and also hope she maintains some distance from my husband.

After that to divert my mind from him I started talking with my friends about silly topics.....

"Guys enough of the talks....let's get into the duty." Varun said seriously....

Me and Geetha looked at eachother and said "ok topper...."
For which Varun made a face.

We both laughed and then as Varun said we both started taking cases from the patients learning about their problems and their treatment.....

Like that today's posting completed

After having lunch we all went to college together.

After hours and hours of continuous lecture it was finally the time to go home.

Akki asked if we could go for canteen but I was more enthusiastic to go home today.

I waited for the cab as it is delayed by traffic.....
Finally after nearly 1 hour I was home.

I washed my face and changed into my cartoon printed pyjamas.
I came to living room while tying my long hair into a bun and settled on sofa....

I should think about the ways to persuade Siddarth.....

Yeah I should only focus on it now
And the main thing is I should be not blinded by the stupid antics of ria.....she is always sticking with my Siddarth.

I am 100% sure that Siddarth don't like ria....so I should eat assured.

I will only think how to persuade Siddarth...that's it.

**"*"
Guys please give our dear Sadhvi few ideas as she is really struck right now?

And also I think I will not be able to update regularly as I am going back to college and will be busy with practicals and other exams.
So hope you guys understand me.