" Your sister wanted my help with something so we're meeting over lunch."

"I don't recall you asking me to go anywhere."

"Dario please, one time you're saying I'm allowed to go wherever as long as your guards are with me and the next you're insisting I get your permission every time I want to go somewhere." She fussed

"I need to know where you're at every second of the day. Do you not understand the position you're in?"

"I'm married to a mafia boss yes Dario I get that."

"No Kiara, you're married to thee mafia boss. You're married to the Don. I'm not the only one but I am the most powerful." 

"I know that.."

"But you don't understand it. It therefore means dear wife, that you constantly have a target on your back. Persons will try to get to you to get to me. Your face is plastered all over the city. All of Italy know who you are to me. That is why I need to always be aware of your whereabouts. Whether your believe it or not I am not just trying to control but I am also trying to keep you safe." I explained thoroughly. Hopefully she gets it now. Her stubborn trait might be the death of her one day.

"So my life is in danger whether I'm with you or not." She said but it came out like a question like she wanted me to confirm it for her. I didn't need to do that though because she will never be without me.

"I will have the guards aware that you are permitted to leave and I will be checking in on them throughout the day."

"Okay." She sighed

Kiara

"Well you look well

"Well you look well." Camilla complimented.

"I try sometimes." I shrugged

"C'mon let's go in, I promise you will love
the food here."

We entered the place and it was completely different from what I was expecting. The outside looked beautifully decorated with flowers it almost felt like you would walk into a garden and that is exactly what happened.

"Wow"

"Sí?"

"Sí?"

"Get us a table I'll be right back." Camilla said disappearing without another word.

"Ho un tavolo per tutti noi o due tavoli?"
(Do I have a table for all of us or two tables?) I asked Valentino, one of my personal guards. He was one of Dario's most trusted men and in his words 'he would lose his life if it meant saving mine' Ofcourse that was simply due to his loyalty to the Don.

"Non ci sediamo con lei, signora"
(We do not sit with you ma'am)

"Va bene quindi due tavoli?"
(So is two tables okay)

"Saremo al tuo fianco signora."
(We will be standing at your side ma'am)

"What? No-hell no. What happened to privacy and personal space?" I fussed

"Mi scuso ma è solo una precauzione di sicurezza"
(I apologize but it's just a safety precaution)

"No Valentino. Per favore, prendi un tavolo. Non mi sentirò a mio agio con te che zampilli su di me" I pleaded

(Please get a table. I won't feel comfortable with you guys hovering over me)

"Very well ma'am." He sighed. Wow he can speak english? Or maybe just a few words.

"Buon giorno, posso avere un tavolo per due sul retro del ristorante e anche un tavolo per quattro persone nelle vicinanze."
(Good morning, I can have a table for two at the back of the restaurant and also a table for four nearby.)

"Purtroppo non ci sono tavoli disponibili nella parte posteriore"She said looking over the computer.
(Unfortunately there are no tables available in the back)

"Sei pazzo? Cosa fai? Dalle il tavolo 12."
(Are you crazy? What are you doing? Give her table 12.) This gay looking man fussed to the woman I was speaking to.

"È un tavolo riservato"
(It is a reserved table)

"Is there a problem Valentino?" I whispered so only he could hear me.

"Lei è la moglie di Dario Romano idiota."
(She is the wife of Dario Romano, idiot.) The guy fussed and I swear I have never seen someone's face fall that quick.

"Oh Dio. Le mie scuse signora Romano. Per favore, seguitemi, vi accompagnerò al vostro tavolo, signora." She spoke quickly. What the hell.
(Oh God. My apologies Mrs. Romano. Please follow me, I will accompany you to your table, madam.)

"Pensavo avessi detto che non c'erano tavoli."
(I thought you said there were no tables)

"It was my mistake Ma'am." She said with her head held down.

"Please Follow me." She added which I did.

"Mhmm this is soo good." I moaned.

"Told you their food was good."

"You know we almost didn't get this table. It was weird when I first asked she said that it was not available then this guy
came and I overheard him tell her that I was married to Dario then the next thing I know we're being lead to this table. What is that about?"

"Oh well Dario and Marcel actually own this restaurant. The previous owner owed them so.... yeah you can figure out the rest."

"Don't think that I want to." I mumbled.

"You'll get use to all of this soon enough Kiara, I promise"

If only she knew that I was not trying to get used to this.