Second Route {Part 3}

THIS IS GONNA BE THE LAST PART OF THE SECOND ROUTE! AND THERE WILL BE A BONUS PART!

SO ONTO THE STORY~!!

STILL YOUR POV

"(Y/n)-san! Please save Rengoku-san!"

I then finally woke up as I heard Kamado's voice as I looked at Nezuko and Agatsuma were got knocked off by protecting the passengers.

'Damn it! The train must flipped off! I need to be near on Kyojuro!'

I then take my blade with me before jumping outside..As the time then slowed down a demon was fighting with Kyojuro..And the demon was attempting to hit Kyojuro's face as I take my blade out.

'No!!'

"K-Kyojuro!!"

'Total concentration breathing technique..Shattered Love Breathing Technique! 4th Form!'

"Humiliated Feelings!"I shouted as I control the demon's feeling.

'The demon was feeling anger and hatred inside of his body..It's a good chance to stop him and end it for good before he hurts anyone especially Kyojuro..'

I then stop the demon from moving as I ordered his feelings that would also control the function of his body especially his brain as I run towards him aiming for the neck.

'Shattered Love Breathing Technique! 5th Form!'

"Outburst Flames of Broken Hearts!"I launched an attack to his neck.

5th Form,Outburst Flames of Broken Hearts was one of my strongest other than Humiliated Feelings the 4th Form and the Last form which is 6th Form the Queen of Broken Shattered Hearts..

My blade was almost aimed for his neck straight when I only cut off his arm and then his body moved and was about to knocked me out using his other arm.

'He's not using any weapons?! Neither blood demon technique?!'

I looked then at his eyes as my eyes went widened.

'Upper moon rank..3rd?!

'Shattered Love Breathing Technique! 5th Form!'

"Outburst Flames of Broken Hearts!!"I then launched the same attack and make a back flip using my blade as his other arm were finally cut off but..