3

YOUR POV

After I took a bath and breakfast that cooked by Big sister and wore my demon slayer uniform along with my head cape and blade I shifted through the woods heading my way to the Ubuyashiki estate for a mission from Oyakata-sama with that guy again..

I finally reached the estate and headed inside to Oyakata-sama's room I knocked before I went inside and saw that Rengoku went earlier before me which an 'irk' marked appear on my forehead and decided to sat down and bow down to Oyakata-sama..

"Greetings Oyakata-sama..I deeply hope and pray for your health."I said.

"Thank you (Y/n)..Please raise your head up we'll discuss your first mission with Kyojuro."He said as I followed.

"I've been hearing from our other comrades that there's a demon hiding inside the place of Kinoto..I want the both of you to make an act and kill the demon before it could kill any innocent citizens there."He said with a soft voice.

"We will sure to kill the demon Oyakata-sama! We won't let you down,right (Y/n)?!!"He said as I pay no attention and just nod.

"As what Oyakata-sama wants I will fulfill that for humanity's good."I said as Oyakata-sama nods.

"Well..The both of you are dismissed you can start your mission now before the dawn would come up before you could went there."He said as we both went out.

"We should went to Shinubo-san's estate first for some extra medication before we went out for the mission."He said as I followed him.

We reached the Butterfly estate and he went inside which I just stayed outside on the yard and looked all of the butterflies flying around on a area as I looked at them closely as one of them landed on my nose..

I didn't mind that it stopped there and rest on my nose which I just pay attention to it and as another one landed above my hair..

'It's sad that all of the butterflies like you would just live for 47 days..But humans is more pitiful when they died so early than they expected..Didn't know and believe that demons in this world existed..And thought that people just killed people or they just got cursed..'

'Idiots..I hated demons especially this cruel but beautiful world we had..I wish I could change it to more happy and righteousness..But who am I to do that? I'm not even the creator of this world..'

"It's okay (Y/n)."I jolted when someone pats my head as I tilt my head to looked up to see Rengoku and a butterfly lands on his index finger as he smiled more and looked to me as I turned my head in front of my sight as he ruffles my hair.

"No need to be embarrassed (Y/n)."He said as I shoved his hand away and walked out.

"If you won't walk fast I'll leave you behind."I said as I shift into the forest and leave him behind.

RENGOKU'S POV

I quickly shifted my way where (Y/n) shifted trees by trees as I looked at her how she shifts into trees by trees.Her hair was flowing along with her haori and with her head cape was also flowing back but it didn't showed her face just some strands of her hair.

I smiled from what I was just thinking and shifted fast as her as I heard 'tch' and I just chuckled before looking at her while I shifted backwards.

"Oi don't you even know what's safety?"She said as I chuckled.

"Don't worry (Y/n) it won't make me fall unless you tell me that we're friends and you cared about my safety."I said as an 'irk' marked appeared on her forehead which she shifts faster.

'Cute..'

We quickly arrived at Kinoto before the dawn comes and she bought some Takoyaki and she give me the other one which I smiled for it and ruffled her head cape and she slapped my hand away before I could take the head cape off.

"When the night comes..I'll head west and you'll go for the east and let's meet up to the north..I'll tell you and you'll tell me if one of us killed the demon roaming around this place."She said while eating her Takoyaki.

"You should eat all of it up before speaking (Y/n)."I said.

"Whatever don't care for me I can take care of myself."She said as I hold her shoulder and whispered.

"Are you sure? You could defeat the demon? I know you needed me by your side (Y/n)."I said and chuckled and she hits my stomach which I quickly dodge before she could and she gets upset.

'Cute..I wanted to see her cute face..But I don't wanna make her mad more or she'll hate me in the end..'

"If you wanted to be friends show me that I should must consider you."She said as I nod.

"I'll do my best to be qualified as your husband!"I shouted as all of the glances turned around us as she smacks my head and drag me away into an alley.

"The h*ck was that for?! Didn't you even heard me?! I said 'friends'!"She shouted.

"I'm very sorry (Y/n) I thought it would make you flustered or even laugh about it,but it only got worse I'm sorry."I said looking down as she sighted.

"Just don't do it again..Tsk you're lucky Big sister told me to be soft and nice to you if it weren't for her I wouldn't be this nice to you."She said and walks away.

'I should exchange foods for Mitsuri to tell her to have a date with me..I'm very looking forward to it!'

'I've just barely meet her but she's really cute and beautiful both inside and outside it may not be seen that she's nice and a softie but she really is just what Mitsuri told me..Just a bit of closeness to you and you'll wanted me always by your side.'

"Oi hurry up flame."She said as I smiled for the nickname and walked up to her.

'I hope she would give me more cute nicknames than that..I should bring some food to their house so I could have dinner together with her..'

~TIMESKIP~

(Y/n) and I already went to the Ubuyashiki estate for a report after we killed the demon roaming around the Kinoto and she went quickly back to her house as I went near to a store to bought some meat and ramen to bring it up to their house.

Mitsuri then accepted what I bought for them and there was Iguro which he glared at me and I just replied him with a smile.

"Don't glare at Rengoku-san like that Iguro! He's here for (Y/n),right Rengoku-san?"She said as I nod.

"Yup that's right! I'm here for my partner and wanted also to have dinner with her."I said as he sighted and a door opens revealing the (h/c) hair female with a head cape still on her head and she was in her another pair of (f/c) Jinbei as she glared at me and I waved as she sat down across of me.

"Why are you here."She said.

"I'm here for a dinner with you and Kanroji with Iguro."I said as she just sighted and put her head down on the table.

"Now,now (Y/n) tilt your head up and let's eat."She said.

"Tell me big sister did Rengoku forced you to make him eat dinner here."I said looking at Rengoku as he looked at me with a smile.

"Nope actually I made my decision.."She said as I looked at her.

"Rengoku-san will always eat dinner here with us!"