First Route

THIS IS A FIRST ROUTE FOR THE ENDING OF THIS STORY IT WILL BE ALL WRITTEN IN YOUR POV ONLY!

ONTO THE STORY~!!

YOUR POV

'I couldn't believe I agreed that he'll take care about the murge train..Even I did accept what he requested to Oyakata-sama I still had the bad feeling when I glance at his eyes earlier..'

'Should I folllow--No,no (Y/n) you promised and already agreed that you wont come neither follow him since he requested this for the both of you..'

"I just need to wait for him in a few days and have another mission together again.."I sighted as I put aside my blade and take off my haori as I fall asleep.

~FEW DAYS LATER~

It's almost a week since Kyojuro had been assigned to do have a mission in the murge train and I've heard that the new three recruits were coming with him along with the Kamado boy and his demon sister named Nezuko with Kyojuro's mission.

'Even if they were with him they couldn't stand a chance to beat Kyojuro though..'

As I spend my time in training hard and having a few missions that assigned to me a solo from Oyakata-sama wasn't that hard for me since I haven't faced any Kizuki's until now..

I was heading my way back to the Ubyashiki estate to report about my successful mission that assigned for me from Oyakata-sama when..

*CAW CAW* (Y/n) Kanroji! Report to the Butterfly estate quickly by Oyakata-sama and Kocho Shinubo's request it's an emergency regarding about Kyojuro Rengoku and the other demon slayers with him from the mission! *CAW CAW*

'Kyojuro's back!!'

I quickly shifted heading my way to the butterfly estate to see Kyojuro finally!

***

When I entered the butterfly estate they were few kakushi staring at me which I just shrugged and when I finally reach inside Shinubo-san's office I knock before entering to ask where Kyojuro since I couldn't find him at the backyard.

"(Y/n)..P-Please take a sit first.."Shinubo-san offered as I quickly followed and greeted her as she looked down which makes me worried about it.