6

RENGOKU'S POV

It's good that everything's all settled.

"I hope (Y/n) will like everything that I've prepared just for her."I said as I smiled and walked towards on a tree hiding to wait for her.

I glance at the waiter as he gives me a thumbs up it means he's giving me a signal that she's finally here as I nod and give him a thumbs up back as he nods and went inside to prepare to serve the food later on..

I saw a (h/c) hair wearing a (f/c) kimono and a crimson hairpin on her right side of her hair as she was walking towards the table near the tree that I've been hiding.

She then stopped from walking as she finally reached table and look up to the sky as she smiled and raised her right arm as if she was trying to reach something from the sky.

After then she chuckled and take a deep breath before looking at the tree that I've been hiding and I chuckled a bit.

"I know that you're hiding there..Come out already Rengoku."She said as I went out from hiding and look at her with a smile.

"You're wearing a black suit..What's up with those suit?"She asked as I help her to sit and then sat across of her.

"It's because I wanted this on our first dinner dat—"Before I could finish my sentence she glared at me as I chuckled.

"Let's just say this is a dinner for getting to know each other..Just like what I told you (Y/n) just trust me."I said as she sighted before nodding.

"Then..Do you wanna have something to drink first before we eat? Or let's eat already?"I asked.

"Let's just eat I'm also a bit hungry."She said as I nod and clap my hands twice.

After I clapped my hands twice the waiters then come out and serve the food that I've already reserved for this night.

"I'm glad that they do have (f/f) which is your favorite so I ordered it too."I said as she nods.

"Thanks..Let's start to eat."She said as I nod.

"Thank you for the food."We both exclaimed and started to dig in the foods into our mouths.

"It's delicious..I guess."She said as she wiped her mouth with some tissues as I did the same.

"I wanted to show you somewhere around near in these restaurant can you come with me even for a minute?"I asked as she nods and I blindfolded her.

"Why should I need to be blindfolded?"She asked as I chuckled.

"Don't worry (Y/n) I won't do anything funny to you I'm just going to surprise you,okay?"I said as she hummed in response as I gently grab her right hand and drag her along with me.

I signal the waiter and the other musicians to follow us while holding (Y/n)'s right hand dragging her to the beautiful place for a view to see.

"Here we are."I announced as I take off her blindfold as her eyes went into an awe after I take off the blindfold.

"This place is..Beautiful..When did you know this kind of place,Rengoku?"She said as I shake my head.

"The owner said that this place at night would be more looking beautiful when watching with someone else together..Music please."I said as I signal the musicians and the waiter as the music begin to play.

"I see..You add some music for us."She said as I nod and I touch the hairpin on her hair as she looked up to me.

"I forgot to ask you..Why did you give me this hairpin? I think this cost too much just looking by its gems."She said as I looked at her.

"Gems are nothing to me especially how it cost when you're going to like it and wear it."I said as she shakes her head.

"I don't like it..I do love it..I love the gems especially how it designs."She said.

"How about the one who give it? Do you love him?"I asked as she slapped my hand away as I chuckled.

"I'm just fooling around..I'm glad you loved it."I said as she nods and we both looked up
to the moon.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?"I asked as she hummed.

"It is..Especially it didn't rain earlier."She replies.

"What do you want to do tomorrow (Y/n)?"I asked as we finally looked at each other.

"We're going to roam around the area and investigate if there's any demon around here in Hanada."She said as I scratch the back of my hair as she tilt her head up.

'I'm gonna get scolded by her again..'

"What's the matter Rengoku?"She asked.

"Uh..You see (Y/n) there isn't any demon roaming around here in Hanada."I said as an 'irk' marked appeared in her forehead.

"What?! You told me there is! So that's why we're both her to take it down!"She lectures as she twitches my left ear as I winced in pain begging for her to stop.

"P-Please (Y/n)..Please don't twitch my left ear anymore.."I begged as she let go and walks away.

"Oi."She spoke as I looked up to her while holding my left ear.

"I enjoy the night even a bit..T-Thank you I'm heading to the inn now."She said as she walks away and I stood up.

"Sir are you alright?! You're date seems a bit harsh."The waiter said as I shake my head.

"It's alright..I still love her it's good that she's not easy to get like that."I said as I smiled at him as he sighted.

"You do have a weird taste at women,don't you sir."He said as I chuckled.

"I think so..But I'm glad I meet her."I said.

"It also seems that she's nice because she did thanked you for the night and you should grab the chance while you're both still staying here in Hanada."He said as I nod.

"Right..I'll grab this chance thanks.."I said as he nods.

AT THE INN

"Sorry I'm a bit late."I said as I closed the door behind me.

"It's alright..I'm also about to sleep now."She said as she puts away the hair brush and hop in the bed as I went to the bathroom.

I take off my black suit and dig myself in to the bath tub inhaling the scent of the soap that I put on the water.

"I'm glad that she enjoyed the dinner and love the hair clip."I smiled as I washed my hair up.

After I take a bath I dry my hair and wear my red Jinbei and walked out from the bathroom and turn off all the lights as I went to the balcony.

"Seems like there aren't demon for a few days attacking..We'll be enjoying even a bit."I said as I went inside the room and closed the balcony's door as I hoped in the bed on (Y/n)'s right side.

"Are you already asleep?"I asked as I didn't get any response as I decided to pull (Y/n) closer to me and hugged her.

"I hope we can do a dinner date again."I said as I inhale her scent while stroking her hair.

"Good night (Y/n)..We'll be having some good time together here in Hanada."