Second Route {Part 2}

HOW YA GUYS DOING?! IT'S BEEN TWO DAYS OR THREE DAYS,I GUESS? THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATE FOR THE PART 2,BUT!! I ALREADY UPDATED THE SECOND PART!

SO...~!!

ONTO THE STORY~!!

STILL YOUR POV

"W-Wait! You can't leave me here!"I shouted

"I'm sorry (Y/n)..It's just that I feel out of love and it happened that we shared our firs n--"

*SLAPS*

"You're going to say that you guys did it because you're drunk?! Is that so?!"I shouted as he sighted and nods.

"T-That's r-right.."He said.

"How dare you.."

"(Y-Y/n) please listen..I do truly loved you but I feel out of love beca--"

"Because you both shared your first night,am I right?"I said.

"Y-Yes.."

"How truly dare you after all those years we've spent together that you just burn into aches because you cheated on me because you were drunk and take responsibility because of that..How dare you.."I clenched my fist as I looked at him as he then collapsed at the ground begging for forgiveness.

"Look (Y/n)..I-I'm very sorry,okay?! You know that men like me should take responsibility for what we d--"

*SLAPS*

'I've never feel angered before,but today..Right now and right here in front of someone I loved that cheated on me..I was indeed angry..Angry for the first time of my life..'

"(Y-Y/n).."

"Being drunk is not a valid reason to cheat on me and take responsibility for what you did.."

"(Y/n).."

"For all of those years we've spent together..Together that filled with love and to cherish each other was just full of.."

"Full of lies..Am I right? Kiro?"I said as I looked at him as he nods before he stood up.

"I'm truly sorry (Y/n)..I know that being drunk is not a valid reason to cheat on you,but I need to take responsibility for what I did.."He said as I sighted.