10

YOUR POV

AT MT.NATAGUMO

We have arrived at the location and the three of us saw there was bunch dead of demon slayers..Some of them were tied on a threads,some of there body parts were twisted and some of them were stabbed by one and another ones sword.

"This is a total chaos..I think we might not just face one of the 12 Kizuki's."I spoke.

"You're right (Y/n)..What do we do then separate? Tomioka-san?"Shinubo-san said as Tomioka-san nods.

"Then I'll take my leave first."I said and went to the other direction.

'I'll just use my 4th form in these mission so it wouldn't be hard to control demon's feelings and kill them instantly,but if I face the lower moon then I should use not just one form..'

I continue to run as fast as I can where I can feel a vibration of fighting as I smelled blood trailing on it.

'A single demon slayer is fighting a demon who almost had the strength of a bear..That's gonna give the demon slayer a trouble though..'

I then jumped high above to see what was happening and I could see clearly because I was on the top and I was near on them..

"Shattered Love Breathing Technique..4th form..Humiliated Feelings.."I then used my form and used it to the demon before he notices me and slashed its head quickly when I went lower.

*CLINGG*

'That's one down..And I could sense it's not a lower rank..'

'It's not the one I was trying to have..'

"Y-You..You just killed the lower moon..I've never seen someone cool just like you."A voice spoke as I looked behind to see a half naked guy with a boar mask in his face and blood was bleeding out from both of his arms.

"You sure seem having a rough time fighting it."I said as he stood up and making an 'irk' marked behind his boar mask.

"Who are you."He said.

"I'm the Shattered Hashira..You must be a demon slayer from what I assume that you fought with the demon."I said as he got closer to me.

"FIGHT ME!! SO I COULD BECOME STRONGER!"He demanded as I sighted.

"Go back in training so you could get stronger than asking to fight a hashira."I said and tied him up into a tree as he shouted and I left him be like that as I went into another direction.

I couldn't find any demon around the area so I headed back where Shinubo-san,Tomioka-san and I went earlier before we got separated and saw that they were already bunch of kakushi appeared.

"(Y-Y/n)-sama!"The kakushi exclaimed.

"I see that you're already here..I'll help you to cut all of the threads fast."I said as they all nod.

I helped the kakushi from cutting the threads off and take all of the dead bodies of the demon slayers that were lying above the trees and other high places.

*CAW CAW* KOCHO SHINUBO! GIYU TOMIOKA! (Y/N) KANROJI! WENT TO THE UBUYASHIKI ESTATE AND BRING TANJIRO KAMADO AND NEZUKO THE DEMON WITH A BAMBOO IN HER MOUTH! *CAW CAW*

'A demon?! That were gonna bring to the estate?! Is this some kind of joke?!'

I clench my fist from what I've just heard from the crow and just sighted before looking at the kakushis.