BACKSTORY

This update is just gonna be a backstory where and how did Kyojuro Rengoku sees (Y/n)'s face for the first time and why did he take a liking to the pink haired ang light green eyes of the girl..More like love at first sight though.

Onto the backstory~!!

KYOJURO'S POV

I'm heading to the store where I'm going to buy Takoyaki as my snack for my break time after I had a Hashira meeting at Oyakata-sama's estate and with the other Hashira's.

"I would like to have a box of Takoyaki please!"I exclaimed as the owner nods and give me as I paid for it.

I then started to walk down the street of the Hoshu village while eating the box of my Takoyaki while wandering the view surrounding me while walking down.

'I didn't thought that it could be these peaceful walking down here and there's also a small river flowing the down where I'm going to head..'

I don't know where I was going or what I'm going to expect what to see down the village but it seems like it's going to be nice since I had good feeling about it together with my legs forcing me to walk down.

*CLING*

*CLINGG*

'Someone's here!!'

I then hide one of the trees near around the pink haired girl who wore a (f/c) clothe and a blade in her hands with a flower on its handle as she stands in front of the now cracked chopped tree which I assume she chopped it by herself with the help of her blade she was holding into.

'Wow..I never thought I could see someone especially a woman that isn't part of the Demon Slayer corp could chopped a tree by using a blade..'

"I wonder what kind of blade that she's using to chopped the tree down.'

I then started to stare at her watching her closely to every move she make while hiding behind a tree as she started to chop and took down tree to another tree she sees.

"I know someone's there show yourself!"She shouted as she wear her head cape and I then sighted before heading out from the tree where I was hiding.

"What did you saw?"She said as she pointed me her blade.

"I'm not going to do anything I promise! I'm amazed how you chopped and took down the trees by using your sword even you're a wom—"I got cut of when she fully pointed her blade into my neck as I felt the sharp of the blade hitting my neck's skin.

"I know I did watch you but I don't mean any harm miss I swear!"I said giving her a bright smile as I shoved her blade away as she put it aside.

"Then what's your intention shouldn't you be somewhere else? Or probably on your work and you also had a blade on your side."She says as she put inside her blade.

'She trust me that easily?..Oh well I don't mean any harm anyways...'

"Speak before I changed my mind and just sliced your head off here."She said as I chuckled.

"It's quite cute of you when you threatening a male who's more stronger than you."I said as she rolled her eyes.

"You're strong I know because you're a men by the nature but I am also a woman and can be more stronger than you are."She said.

"I like your spirit!"I exclaimed as she sighted.

"Tell me why you're here and then I can just leave you all alone 'cause I'm going home."She said as she crossed her arms while looking at me as I cleared my throat.

"Well..I came from the Hoshu village buying these my box of Takoyaki and just happened that I saw you while walking down here and which I decided to watch you from afar until you saw me."I said as I showed her the box and pointed at the tree were was I hiding earlier.

"Did you see my face?"She said as I nod and she then almost kicked my stomach when I dodge her attack.

"I see.."She spoke as I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean by that miss? I told you I didn't mean any harm and also answered your question..You don't have to hide your face because of me I won't do anything bad like harassing you or something like that."I said as I continue to dodge her attack as she gets more irritated.

"You deserve to be knock off because you saw my face!"She shouted as I decided to twist both of her arm from the back making her lose balance and stumble to the ground which I caught her before her face could hit the ground.

"That's close.."I said as she stood up and shoves me away making my box of Takoyaki being thrown away.

"Oh..That's sad my box of Takoyaki got wasted and I didn't even finished eating all of them yet."I whined as I heard her groan.

"That's enough to pay your penalty."I said and she was about to leave when I hold her hand.

"Won't you apologize to me?"I said as she shoved my hands away and glared at me.

"No..This won't happen if you just mind your own business—"I cut her off by shaking her hands.

"I'm Kyojuro Rengoku! Even you're kind of a mean person I like you and especially I like your skills on sword it's nice to meet you! And you are?"I said as she fully shoved me away from her as she held her arm.

"I'm not a friend neither here too,to make a friend because you accidentally watched me from the trees..I hope I won't see you again Mr.Rengoku."With that she stormed walking away from me heading back to the Hoshu village.

'Man..I think I'm not really good at befriending girls like her as what Uzui said to me..'

'But even thought..'

"I hope to see you again.."