2

YOUR POV

"Not enough!"He shouted as he threw my sword away.

'Damn it..'

"Now we're equal..We still have last round to see who's gonna win."He said as he give me the wooden sword as I take it quickly and went back to my position.

'I'm gonna cheat..So I apologize secretly to you Rengoku..'

'Shattered Love Breathing Technique..4th form..Humiliated Feelings..'

I released my breathing technique secretly while gripping into the wooden sword..This 4th form can manipulate your feelings even you smile as the sun..Inside of your feelings I'll make that get manipulated when I release the form..

The Humiliated Feelings 4th Form is not showing any visual to the opponent but a feeling inside will show the breath users vision and he/she can manipulate the opponents feelings..Or even play with it.

'Here I come!!!'

*BANGG*

"Woah..I didn't know you could throw my sword away too..Too sad that I can't see your face,but I'm also glad that I can spend time with you! We can eat together and it's all on me! So come on!"Before I could sit down on the ground he grabbed me quickly as he ran heading to a food store while dragging me.

***

"Here's your 3 takoyaki and 7 udon ramen!"The waiter exclaimed as he put down our orders as Rengoku thanked him and I just nod before praying.

"I'll pray together with you."Rengoku spoke as he pray with me.

I pray silently before taking the chopstick and suck it to the takoyaki as I was about to start eating I heard a very loud sound of  'Tasty' as I tilt my head up to saw Rengoku eating the udon ramen fast as he keep repeating the word 'Tasty'..

"Rengoku."I called out as he stopped eating and look down to me.

"Do you want another Takoyaki?"He asked as I shake my head.

"Could you please eat silently..I don't wanna eat like this."I said as he smiled and nod.

Rengoku then continue to eat while repeating the word 'Tasty' at the same time but in a low voice as I also dig into my Takoyaki inside my mouth.

'I do really love Takoyaki..And it's really delicious..'

"I'm full.."I announced as I put aside the plate and drink the water.

"I'm also full! Thank you for the food!"He exclaimed and all of the people glance at us as I face palmed and decided to went out first.

"Wait (Y/n)!"He said as I stopped my tracks facing him.

"Thanks for the food..I have to go."I said but before I could leave he block my way.

"May I walk you home?"He asked.

"Why would you? We've barely meet and we did make a fight yesterday because of your 'accident' happened to me..If you think we'll be friends we can't and it wouldn't ever be..Now if you excuse me."I said as I walk away.

'Right..I am cold and not that nice or even the kindest person in the whole world or even universe..I crushed people's heart..I don't want to receive any confession and they'll just receive rejection from me..I'm opposite and I can't be love..I'm too hard to handle especially my attitude when I get mad or even angry..This is just the typical me that no one can understand that much except for my Big sister and Oyakata-sama..'