8

YOUR POV

Reng—Kyojuro and I had been investigating for about two hours ago and couldn't still find any evidences left behind except the husband's left shoulder get bitten it leaves a big hole for it and couldn't uncover with anything since I take all of the husband's upper clothe while Kyojuro was trying to stop me not to but I pursue and we found the evidence other than the blood splattered on the floor with the husband.

"You should've let me did that instead of you (Y/n)."Kyojuro spoke.

"Just get straight to the point if you're jealous because I stripped the husband's upper clothe it's not because I wanted to see his abs or anything I did that because I wanna see more evidences we could get.."I said.

"Even so."He said as I sighted while rolling my eyes.

'What an overprotective and jealousy man you are Kyojuro Rengoku..'

'I gotta make sure I get the right suspect using my breathing technique..'

"Hey Kyojuro mind if you get me some westeria flowers at the flower shop and also add some water on it put it in a basin for me,will you?"I asked him as he nods with a smile before leaving the house.

I stood up and take a deep breath.

'Total Concentration..Shattered Love Breathing Technique.'

"3rd From..Tragic Love."I spoke as I closed my eyes and feel the senses that it gives me hint whom the suspect really is.

My 3rd form which is Tragic Love it gives me the ability to sense every emotion and aura from a scenery or place from the very start that I wanted to know and after that it happened which is the current situation.

"I'm back..I already got the basin with water and some westeria flower that you tell me—Why did you take your sword out did you sense something (Y/n)?"I turned around to see Kyojuro holding the basin while I give him a nod.

"We got the suspect now..All we have to do is the last move I wanted to happen..Let's call the villagers."I said as he nods.

Kyojuro and I clean the part of the house where the husband get killed together with his blood and we changed him into a new clothe and burial his body..We also call all of the villagers in Hanada but they were a bit far away from us than the wife we make her stay at the center as both Kyojuro and I were currently wearing our demon slayer uniform with our haori and nichirin blades.

"Would you mind please tell me why am I at the center standing?..And why are you wearing your uniform from the investigation team?"The wife asked as I took the step first before Kyojuro.

"We already know who's the suspect behind this incident happened to your husband."I said.

"Really?!"

"That fast?!"

"Some of the investigation team almost take a day before knowing the suspect."

"This is quite interesting."

"Here take this (Y/n)."Kyojuro give me the basin as I take it and held it.

"What's with the basin?"The wife asked.

"You told us that you didn't went home last night because you stayed at your work's place for the night,right?"Kyojuro asked as the wife nods.

"And the other villagers told us that they stayed at their houses for the night spending with their loved ones..And we said that we will assemble at the burial place at your husband and yet you refuse because it's hot and now we're here inside in your house."I said.

"And maybe your confused because the other villagers are a bit far away from you they're outside in a hot sunny day and you're inside covered by the house from the sun..Don't you laso want your husband to also hear who killed him?"I said.

"And we asked the owner of your work place and yet he isn't there to be found anymore..The other co-workers of yours didn't even stayed at your work's place for the night which is a bit weird for us to understand that situation..Would you mind explain to us why did the owner of your work place didn't showed up? Earlier he was with us,right?"Kyojuro said as I take another step at the wife.

"And your excuse is not a good one to make us believe..So that real suspect that would be.."I said.

*SPLASH*

"You.."

"ARGHHH!! ARE THESE WESTERIA FLOWERS?!"

"Exactly..You aren't that strong demon that we might encounter..You're just a new weakling one that Muzan created."I said.

"M-Muzan-sama.."She spoke as she cried and I went closer to her and grab her hair as I looked at her eyes.

"I see..Lower moon one..What a great opportunity we encounter."I said as she was about to bite me when I slice her neck before she could.

"D-Demon?!"

"What's the meaning of this?!"

"Who are you really guys?!"

"And why did she ache from the westeria?! Why did you cut her neck off?!"

"The problem now is that they know about us.."Kyojuro said.

"I can handle it.."I said as I take my blade out.

"Shattered Love Breathing Technique..4th Form Humiliated Feelings."I release a form and everyone stopped walking as I tap each villagers forehead and went back to Kyojuro.

"What did you do to them?"He asked.

I closed my eyes as I created a westeria flower shape by the air using my arms swaying..

"From now on..You'll forget that the wife killed her own husband instead she moved away and her husband died due to an illness and you'll forget too that we aren't here neither went here and did the investigation.."I enchanted as I grab Kyojuro's hand and jump out from the window as we ran away from the village.

***

"You have a weird breathing technique (Y/n)."Kyojuro spoke.

"Well..That's how my breathing technique's form work..And I didn't even know why Oyakata-sama choose me to be part of the Hashira's.."I said while panting.

"No matter what Oyakata-sama's reason is I do believe in it that you have potential to become one."He said.

"Thanks I guess..Sorry for grabbing your hand dragging you like that."I said as he shake his head.

"Nothing to worry about."He said with a smile.

*CAW CAW* (Y/n) (L/n)! And Kyojuro Rengoku! Oyakata-sama wants to see you both at the estate! *CAW CAW*

*SIGH*

"I guess we're gonna get a report to have on Oyataka-sama.."Kyojuro said.

"And I'm getting a first time scold from him.."I sighted as he chuckled.

"I think he won't do that.."He said as I looked at him.

"I think we should celebrate a bit when we get there..After all we just killed a lower moon one demon."