Second Route {PART 1}

HEYA~!! THIS WILL BE THE SECOND ROUTE ONE OF THE ENDINGS OF THIS STORY! THIS WILL BE WRITTEN BY YOUR POV ONLY!

ONTO THE STORY~!!

YOUR POV

As Kyojuro finally went out from the Ubuyashiki estate from the mission he was assigned to I quickly went to Shinubo-san's estate to ask for some medicine to bring with me for an emergency might happened to the mission that I'm secretly going with Kyojuro.

"You're also assigned to the mission yet he went early there before you? Ara,ara I don't think that Rengoku-san would ever to leave you behind since he cares and you're a precious one for him (Y/n)..Mind telling me what are you truly trying to plan?"She asked as I sighted and looked at her.

"Fine..Oyakata-sama assigned him for a mission on a train yet he doesn't want me to come,but I want too since I had a bad feeling about this--I know I'm being a stubborn one but I have to even he gets mad at me I need to make sure he's alright and will be back in one piece--"

"You started to love him aren't you,(Y/n)?"She raised an eyebrow as I sighted before nodding.

"You might put it like that so please don't tell Oyakata-sama about this yet neither big sister I don't want them to worry about me too early that I haven't fully leave yet..So please.."I said as she sighted before nodding and handing me a bag of medicine as she called the three demon slayers.

"(Y-Y/n)-sama!"Kamado exclaimed as him and the yellow haired boy bow down as I bow down after them.

"She's the cool person I saw at the mountain who defeated that demon! FIGHT MEE!!!"The boar masked guy announced as he get a slap from the back of his head by Kamado as I chuckled.

"What's with them that you called for them?"I asked Shinubo-san.

"They're also going to Rengoku-san's mission since Kamado wanted to ask something about Rengoku-san's breathing technique since it's quite similar to him what was that name again?"Shinubo-san said.

"It's called Dance of the fire god.."Kamado replied as we both nod.

"Is it your formal breathing technique?"I asked as he shake his head.

"My formal breathing technique is water it's like Giyu-san's breathing technique but I had another one that appeared from the mountain that I encounter the lower moon five."He said as I nod.

"What's your breathing technique (Y/n)-san?"The yellow haired boy asked.

"It's called Shattered love breathing technique,by the way what's yours and your name?"I asked as he suddenly get flustered and excited.