#49 happy birthday! pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Ok which one do you guys wanna play" I asked taking out three disks "there's 4, 2015, and 2017" I said holding up the disks.

"I say we play four how about you guys?" Kiba asked and Lee and I nodded.

"Ok sasuke, neji, shikamaru, gaara, get your asses over here we're playing just dance!" I yelled to them and shikamaru very audibly groaned.

"Why do you guys like physical activity so much" he mumbled as the four walked into the living room.

"Because it's fun! Now just for that comment you're doing the first dance wiiiittthhh-" I closed my eyes, spun around, then pointed to a random person and opened my eyes "neji! You two are up!"

"Why do I have to go first" they both complained in unison.

"Because I said so, now no arguing with me it's my birthday!" I got them the controllers and handed each one to them.

"Ok fine but only because it's your birthday" shikamaru said and scrolled through songs.

"Oh c'mon it might be fun" neji suggested with crossed arms.

"If you say so" shikamaru responded and I held in a giggle then jumped in between gaara and sasuke on the couch.

"Heu wouldn't it be really funny if they did a slow dance" I whispered to them and I heard kibe snicker behind me.

"That'd litterally be gold" Kiba said and even gaara laughed.

"I can just imagine shika going to dip neji and then dropping him because it was "to troublesome" to hold him up" he whispered.

I choked on a laugh and slapped my hand over my mouth "gaara that's probably the funniest thing I think I've ever heard you say" I said while still suppressing laughter at the image.

Lee popped up behind gaara and rested his chin on his head "what are we whispering about" he whispered and gaaras face almost went as red as his hair.

"We think it'd be absolutely fucking hilarious if they did a slow dance together" I whispered back and looked up at the TV too see what dance they picked. I watched surprised as 'jailhouse rock' was selected.

"Guys guys no way look which one they're doing" Kiba said while tugging on mine and gaaras shirt sleeves.

"Oooh this should be good" Lee whispered and sat down next to gaara on the couch.

The music started playing and I reached my hand behind me to tap kibas arm. I made a camera motion and he gave me a thumbs up then started recording the two dancing.

I have to admit my favorite part of the dance had to be when neji had to hold shikamarus leg up at his hip and pretend to play it like a guitar.

Shikamaru almost fell over during that part and Kiba had been laughing so hard that he had to hand his phone to sasuke.

Meanwhile I was holding my stomach and wiping away tears from laughter.

Sadly the song came to an inevitable end and my two friends put the controllers down "ok I'm not gonna lie that was actually kind of fun" neji admitted and shikamaru nodded.

"Yeah except for when I almost FELL" shikamaru said with crossed arms.

"Oh calm down I caught you didn't i" neji shot back which shut shikamaru up.

They sat down next to all of us and i stood up "ok whos doing 'Istanbul' with me! I call the rat by the way" I said while swinging a controller around.

"This is one of my favorites! I will go!" Lee said and bounced off the couch.