Huo Yunchuan was dumbfounded: "Well, I know." His voice sounded disappointed, and then Absent-mindedly confessed a few words: "Call me if you find it."

    'Okay, then I will look for it now. "Aunt Zhang hurriedly closed the line.

    The man who was usually very high-spirited opened the door and got into the car, putting his forehead against the steering wheel, slumped.

    Now that the person is lost, where to find it? No clue.

    "No... …" Huo Yunchuan knew that he would be confused when he cares, so he must calm down and think about it.

    After a while, he raised his head, drove back to the community, and adjusted the monitoring records!

    It was almost six o'clock, and the sky was getting dark. You need to turn on the lights indoors to continue playing.

    An Wuhao and Ji Mingjue were playing the game enthusiastically. Suddenly the hands of the two people reaching for the dried meat touched a piece, so they found that only the last piece of dried meat was left.

    If in normal times, Ji Mingjue would definitely not give up, but today he is facing a child with a baby.

    The most important thing is that he will play games with him again, and he looks good and pleasing to the eye: "You eat and you eat."

    "Thank you, Xiao Ming." An Wuhao said, always feeling as if he had forgotten something. He squeezed the dried meat and whispered. Question: "What time is it?"

    Ji Mingjue raised his head and glanced at the clock: "It's only six o'clock."

    "Ah, it's six o'clock..." An Wuhao threw down the handle and stood up loudly: "Then I have to go home. , Mr. Huo doesn’t know I’m here!"

    Ji Mingjue was stunned, and his heart cold half-heartedly said: "Don’t panic, don’t panic, you will go home and find him."

    The more An Wuhao thought, the more anxious he opened the door and went back to the opposite. However, the lights were not lit in the house and Aunt Zhang was not there. This was weird: "Huo Yunchuan?"

    An Wuzheng shouted, "Aunt Zhang?"

    No one answered, as if they were not at home.

    Ji Mingjue followed, with a mobile phone in his hand: "How about? What about Yunchuan people?"

    An Wuzheng shook his head: "They are not there." Even Aunt Zhang was not there, he thought with a pale face, 90% of the other party. Nine is out to find someone.

    Ji Mingjue can also think of anything An Wuhao can think of: "Then I'll call him."

    Huo Yunchuan drove home and received Ji Mingjue's call on the road. He answered: "Mingjue?"

    Just listen to the voice. Can't tell what's good or bad, at least Ji Mingjue can't tell.

    "Yun Chuan," Ji Mingjue said, "Why aren't you at home? I stay with your children at home. We are ready to come over for dinner but you are not there, and your aunt is not there either."

    He said brainlessly.

    "Where is Wuzheng?" Huo Yunchuan asked immediately.

    "Yes." Ji Mingjue scratched his head, feeling that he was worried in vain. My buddy has such a calm personality that it is impossible to lose my temper about this matter: "Excuse me, I pulled him to play games, and for a while, I forgot the time. This will definitely not be the case next time."