Extra: Sick Naruko

A/n

This is right before Tobirama meet Gaara and Killer B. So we can say too, before the second war.

Tobirama pov

'I'll kill big brother for sending us this mission.' I thought as I looked outside of the cave. And right on that momment, I saw Naruko shiviring. "You alright?" I ask. "Y-Yea I'm fine." Naruko said.

Tobirama: You sure?

Naruko: I said: I'm fine!

Tobirama: Alright, say if you are cold.

After lovebirds came from the mission

"You wanted us to be sick?!" I ask to my brother. "Sorry, how could I knew the weather." Big brother said and I just left.

" *Caugh caugh* " Heard Naruko caughting from her room. As I opened the door, I saw Naruko laying on futon and blanket were overher head. I closed the door and walked to her. "Naruko?" I ask as I took off the blanket just to see her face. As I wanted to check her tempureture, she ran away from me, even off the futon. "N-no..." Naruko said while breathing hard. I walked to her and this time I laid my hand on her forehead, and my eyes widen of shock. 'She is quite warm..!' I thoght, and I catched Naruko before she ran away from me.

"What an troublesome woman you are." I mumbled as I patted Naruko blonde hair. "You'll be too if you don't belive hospital." Heard an voice behind me, I turned around and saw fox with nine tails. "What do you mean?" I ask and the fox walked right infrot of me. "Kit when she was about 6 years, she got injured by villagers, she nearly got poisened if she didn't woken up before that doctor wanted her to drink that poisen." Fox said and my eyes widen of shock. "She nearly got killed back the..?" I mumbled. "Yea, here is medicine kit need to drink now." Fox said as he gave an little bottle.

" Fox said as he gave an little bottle

"Alright." I said and the fox disappeared. As I took that bottle, I wanted to give Naruko but I remembered what fox said. So I drunk the medicine and kissed Naruko deeply till she drink the medicine. 'I hope, the medicine will help.' I thought and hugged Naruko back.

In the end she getting better.