Madara Uchiha and comfort

Naruko pov

It's been now two days since Hashirama took off the bandage, and that I have a scar on my forehead and Kaguya's eye color. But Kaguya being really quite, and I'm not sure if it's good or bad. "Oi! Will go out of village?" Heard Tobirama's voice. "And why I will leave village?" I asks him. "Just go on mision. And you didn't went out expet garden." "Allright. I wanna join." I said.

"Listen, you don't need to answer but how was your life before you came this time?" Tobirama asks. "Well, I don't like talk about my past. But that what I can say is, my life wasn't perfect." I said. "Allright. And big brother told me that you are vessel, so who you holding?" Tobirama asks. "Well, I'm holding mother of chakra." I said. "Mother of chakra?" Tobirima asks. "Yea, Kaguya Otsutsuki her name by the way. She made chakra and jutsu that's we have now." I explained. "Is that so? Intresting." He said.

Some months

I walking around the village, and a surprise that people didn't care about 'my' eye color. As I wanted come back Senju house from forest, I bumbed at someone that I fell down. "Oh my, I'm sorry. I didn't saw you." Heard a manly voice. As I looked up to see the man face, my eyes widen of shock. It was Madara Uchiha. "It's okay. If you excuse me, I need to go." I said and didn't try to look at his face.

Tobirama pov

"And where are you going?" I asks Naruko as I felt her chakra. "No where! Can you please leave me alone!" she said angrily. "If you say whats wrong I maybe leave you alone." I said and made a place to her under the tree. As she sat down, she was a silent for a few seconds. "I met an jerk that I never wanted to meet in this time line." Naruko finaly answered, but I continue hear the bits of hate in her voice. "And who?" I asks. "I told you! So now you can leave me alone!" Naruko shouted at and wanted to get up, but I draged her hand and made her fall down. And held her that she was sitting on my lap. "I said 'I maybe leave you alone'." I said to her and make her remember. "It's Madara Uchiha." Naruko said as her eyes looked other side and blushing. "And why you hate him so much?" I asks her and began to hug her gently. As Naruko told everything, I were in shock to hear that Madara killed her family. And she went trought all that! She just was born and already lost her parents. I calmed down, before I could scare her. I began to hug her tightly, and pat her blonde hair. "Let it out." I said, at first she looked confuse and after a few minutes she began to subbing which turned into crying loundly. An child living in a adults life, an child who never had the time to cry, but only to fight. She fell asleep in my arm. I kissed her head and made to her a promise. 'I will protect her and smile, the person who I love. That I can't describe how much.' I thought.