From vessel to back jinchuuriki

Tobirama pov

It's been a week since Naruko told me reason she hates Madara. But to be honest, she is quite good at hidding emotions. But I've been feeling strange when I'm around her. I was not an kid, so I will find out myself. But intresting how old is she? I can ask her.

"You like to be at forest?" I ask her as I found her. "It's not like I like be at forest. It just I was alway alone and villager force me to be at forest, so I can say that forest is like my home." Naruko said as she continue swinged at swing. "I know that you don't want to answer, but, how bad is in future? But your life." I ask, Naruko didn't said a word for 10 minutes now. 'I regret now to ask this question..' I thought. "I think you would undestand people being abused and tortured." Naruko said, "Were you abused and tortured?!" I ask her with shock. "Yea, expect raped. I have hidden my gender." Naruko said. "So you were a boy to protect yourself?" I ask carefully. "Yea. But my jinchuuriki friends knew my real gender." Naruko said. "Jinchuuriki friends?" I ask. "Yes, how old are?" Naruko ask. "27." I said shortly. "Oh, 10 years diffirent. Well, all of us was nine. Nine tailed beasts. I had the strongest biju, Kurama his name by the way." Naruko said. "Is that so? And now you are a vessel of that Otsutsuki who ever." I said. "Yea. Speaking of Otsutsuki, Kaguya have been strangly quite." Naruko said. "How long?" I ask. "Since I came here." Naruko said. "And we don't know if it's good or bad." I said. "That's how I thought t-" Naruko stoped and walked off the swing. "Naruko?" I called her, and she just falled down! "Naruko!" I called once again and ran to her. As I lifted her head, her both eyes looked like Hyuga now. "Didn't thought that would happen that I will vanish inside of this girl......." Naruko's unknown female voice said. "Hagoromo had maybe gave something that I would talk to my vessel......." That made my eyes widen. After some minutes later, Naruko fainted again. And scar on forehead disippear and there came red eye with spirral with nine tomoe! 'What kind of this kekkei genkai?' I thought.

"How you've slept?" I ask to Naruka when she wake's up. "How long I slept?" Naruko ask. "About 3 hours." I said.

Naruko: That much?!

Tobirima: Yes.