Jinchuriki from future helps and confess, complete

Tobirama pov

It's been now a year since the war and since big brother killed Madara. And by my grandniece with her team is teasing me and 'try' with help. "Come on granduncle, how will you go out with woman you love!?" Tsunade shouted at me and her teammates even Hiruzen Sarutobi nodded! "Traitor..." I whisper to my student. "Tsunade, it's not that easy if you think." I said. "It's not that hard, grandpa said it's easy to confess to an Uzumaki." Tsunade said. 'What the h*** did big brother and Mito said to this child?'

I walked around the forest to look Naruko. "Killer B, stop it." heard someone voic. "Come on Gaara. It's been now 2 years since Fox came to past yo yo." Heard another voice as I walked to voices. "3 years been Killer B." First voice said. As I came to voice, I saw red haired boy around Naruko's age and with handband and big sword on his back. "Gaara, look around." Man with big sword said. Gaara, I guess his name, turned around and looked at me. "Calm down Killer B, he is second Hokage. Am I right?" Gaara ask. "Thats right, but who are you?" I ask as I came close to them. "Sabaku no Gaara." Gaara said. "I'm Killer B." 'Strange name, but whatever.' "Which village are you from?" I ask. "We are from future, but I'm from Suna." Gaara said and that made my eyes widen. 'More people from the future?' I thought. "Gaara, do you think it's okay to s-" "Panda! Gyuki B!" Heard Narukos voice. "Fox!" These men said. "It's been a while." Naruko said. "Yea, sorry for sending Sasuke Uchiha to the pas-" "No, he was threated you? Am I right?" Naruko ask as she intrupted Killer B. "Yea, that true." Gaara said. "Naruko, could you please say who are they and what did you called them?" I ask. "I think you remember 2 years ago when you intrupted, I wanted to say that I has nickname. And it's 'fox'." Naruko said. "And she has for us nickname for fun." Gaara said. 'Is that so?' I thought. "Well, I hope you can talk with Tobirama. So I will leave you alone." Naruko said as she was about to leave. "Oh Gaara. If you hurt Tobirama like Lee, I swear that you never see again the light." Naruko said with deadly voice and hair up. 'Creepy.....' I thought. "Don't worry Fox, you changed me, so I will not do like with Lee." Gaara said. "Okay, bye Panda-Kage." Naruko said and left. "Panda-Kage?" I asks. "Oh, this guy is Kazekage." Killer B said. "How long?" I ask. "Since I was 15." Gaara said, and that made me speechless.

"You okay now?" Killer B asks. "Yea...." I said and I continue in shock of hear that news. "But how long you know Naruko?" I ask. "I know her since chunin exam." Gaara said. "I know her when she was 16." Killer B said. "But she hided her real gender when you meet her?" I ask. "Yea, she told me first after a year of chunin exam." Gaara said. "To me she told when we meet all jinchuriki." Killer B said. "And I can read from your face what you want." Gaara said and smirked. "What?" I ask.

At evning

I looked at the vilage from where is my face and my brother. I got disburted of my thought when I felt Narukos chakra. "What do you want from me here Tobirama?" Naruko asks. This time I will confess. "Naruko, since we meet I felt strange when we were toghtere................and I thought that you-" "Be with you in relationship?" Naruko finished my question, and I felt that I'm blushing so I just noded and looked to side. "You could tell when I nearly fell down." Naruko said. "When I showe-" I was intrupted by Naruko kiss. "My answer is 'yes'." Naruko said with smile, and I picked her up and kissed her. "I guess I will be alright with you, shorty."