Extra: Overprotective Kyubi and Kami

A/n

Some months after the wedding, and while Naruko were pregnant and after the beloved twins come to light.

Tobirama pov

"Naruko, we need to talk." I said to my wife. "Sure, what is it?" Naruko ask. "It's about Kaguya and Kurama." I said. "What's about them?" Naruko ask as I went to her and laid my head on her chest. "They are just overprotective, they even didn't leted me to hug you when I came late from an mission." I said. "Oh, I don't know what to do with them. But try to ignore them." Naruko said. "Try to ignore an fox who is kitsune, and kami?" I ask. "Then I don't know. But Tobirama, they maybe don't trust, so give them time to trust you." Naruko sid as she began to pat my hair. "Alight." I said and laid my head to her neck. 'Maybe I really need give them time?' I thought.

"How are you love?" I asked my wife. "I'm alrigh, just baby began to kick." Naruko said. "Really?" I ask as I laid my head on my wife stomach. "Get off her!" Heard Kaguya's voice. 'Why....?' I thought. "Kaguya, Kurama. Let my husband be with me, and stop be overprotective." Naruko said. I sighed and stood up and kissed my wife lips.

I stroke my daughter blue check, of not having enough oxygen. But an miracle she survived. "Full of copy my mother..." I mumbled. Then looked at my son and stroke his check gently. "I hope yo-" "Kaguya, let the kids sleep a moment." Naruko intrupted Kaguya who tried to scare me, instead Naruko scared her. "Fell bad for her." I ssaid as she disepeared on m daughter shadow. "I will not let her or Kurama to scare you." Naruko said as sh esat up. "Thank you." I said and hugged her.