Extra: Deeply kiss than good night kiss

A/n
This is like some days before Naruko become pregnant. This chapter maybe contain lemon, maybe!

Naruko pov

I was laying my head on my husband desk. I was sleeping when I felt I was lifted up. I opened my eyes and looked up to see my husband who came back from mission. "Sorry, I didn't meant to wake you up." Tobirama said. "It's alright, I wasn't that sleepy." I said as I rubbed my eye. "Continue, it's looked like you sleeped hard so I tried not to wake you up." Tobirama said as he layed me down to bed. "I already said." I said to make my husband remember, he just sighed.

He then leaned his lips to mine. 'Good night kiss the-...!' I was thinking as Tobirama began to kiss deeply and holding both his hands to my waist. After Tobirama broke the kiss, I was breathing hardly and Tobirama smirking as he gave another deeply kiss as he pushed me down, not breaking the kiss. "T-T-Tobira.....ma....wha....." I said while breathing hardly. Tobirama began to take off the button of my clothes, as he took off he leaned down and began to kiss.

'Whats wrong...?' I thought as I moaned loudly of Tobirama biting on my neck! "And after that Sasuke tried to hurt you, you didn't made an sound." Tobirama said as he leaned to my lips to kiss me deeply.

Tobirama pov

As I was kissing her deeply, with tongue, I made her hands to hold around my neck. "I like that type of face." I said after I broke the kiss and leaned my cheeck to hers. I looked top of her, she was breathing hardly. "I guess you'll have better night then that Uchiha." I said and went back to kiss her deeply.

"Would you explain me, what the heck was wrong with you yesterday?! And my back still hurt!" My wife shouted at me whil sitting on futon. "Sorry? I don't know what went over me.." I said and Naruko throwed at me her pillow on me.