Family

Naruko pov

At early morning I many times now throwing up. This third week this time. 'Maybe I'll go to Hashirama and Mito?' I thought.

Hashirama and Mito house

"Grandauntie! How are you?" Tsunade ask. "I'm okay, can I meet with Hashirama and Mito alone?" I ask her. "Yea. I can." Tsunade said as she left the house. "What brings you here?" Hashirama ask. "I keep throwing up now for three weeks." I said as I sat down. It's been now a year since I got married, and now I'm offialy 'Naruko Uzumaki Namikaze Senju'. As I said that I keep throwing, Hashirama chuckled. "What so funny?" I ask. "It's one of symptoms of pregnancy. I can't belive that now I'm uncle!" Hashirama said. "How long you were throwing up?" Hashirama ask. "Now three weeks." I said. "So I'm in third week pregnant. But how will Tobirama react?" I said as I looked at the photo what Gaara and Killer B made for wedding present. Me and Tobirama on wedding. "Don't worry, I know that he will be happy to become father. And I hope you will become best mother." Hashirama said. "I hope too." I said as I rubbed my stomach.

Tobirama and Naruko house

Evning

Tobirama pov

"I'm home!" I said as I came in the house. I'm finaly can relax with my wife. "Welcome back." Naruko said. From sitting couch. As I came close to my wife, I saw Tsunade sleeping. "So she came by visit?" I ask. "Yea, she was quite happy to hear the news. So she will stay here for a night." Naruko said, that made me curious. "What 'news' made her happy?" I ask. "I'll say tomorrow."Naruko said as she picked up Tsunade to her guest room.

"Well bye grandauntie and granduncle! I hope I can play next time!" Tsunade said and made me double curious. "So will you say about the news-" "Open this box." Naruko intrupted as we came to living room. "And what that?" I ask. "Open it!" Naruko ssaid smile, but I can say that she is worried. As I open the box, I saw some baby toys. It only hit me after five minutes, that I'll become father. "Am I really become a father?" I ask my wife wh were relief. "Yea, you will become a father, I was afraid if you will not accept-" "Nonesence. I'm so happy that I'm become the father." I intrupted Naruko as I picked her up and made her sit on my lap. "So who will be boy or girl?" I ask. "Tobirama, I'm on third week pregnant. So I don't know, if it will be boy or girl." Naruko said, and I can't describe my feelings so I just hugged her tightly. "Oh Tobirama." Heard Naruko said as she patting my head. 'Father, mother........ I hope you will be happy for grandchildren......'

Naruko pov

It's been now three years, and we having cute 2 years old twins. The elder ne, the girl who is full copy of Tobirama has the silver hair, but she has my eyes color, and Tobirama called her for Azuna. And the youngest twin, the son too copy of Tobirama with eye, but he has blonde hair, but I named him Toushirou. But whenever our twins with their uncle Hashiram, Tobirama has made a promise 'if he destroy his beloved children, I will cut his head.'. Well, I hope too that Hashirama not destoy my children. And Kurama has chosed Toushirou to his jinchuuriki, well first Kurama is leting my son sleep on his fur. And for Azuna, she become vessel to Kaguya, and for mother of chakra is quite happy to take care of my daughter. And I got the letter by Gaara and Killer B that people who were mean to them has their memories earesed by being mean to them. And the Akatsuki is alive, and they are the merchant. I'm happy that future has changed. And that means too all jinchuuriki is alive now. They too coming to the past by playing with my children and celebrate by change the future. I hope that will be like forever.

The end