Farewell friends and wedding

Naruko pov

"I guess I will be alright with you, shorty." As Tobirama said that, I kicked Tobirama at his chest even if he has armour.

"Sorry." Tobirama said as he rubbed his chest. "To be honest, I don't like that someone calling shorty." as I said I heard Tobirama sigh, and he hugged me from behind. "You are really cute when you re angry." Tobirama said, and I felt that I was blushing all face.

Tobirama pov

As I said that Naruko she is as she is angry, I looked around to see Gaara and Killer B, but I saw people who teased for 'help'. Namely, Tsunade, Orochimaru, Hiruzen and Jiraiya. Just try to destroy the moment. I think they got scared, that they ran away. And when I got see Gaara and Killer B is smilling.

"Well Fox, we need to go back to our time. But by our tailed beast, we can stay in touch." Gaara said. "I hope that I can change the future." Naruko said. "Well, we hope too." Killer B said. "Our time has come, we'll see you next time by Kurama." Gaara said as his and Killer B began to light and began to disippear. "I hope we see each other again." Naruko said, and right that moment they disippeared. I looked down to see Naruko who is crying, I would too cry to see my friends after long time. I didn't say anything, so I could only hold her hand maybe that can cheer her up. As Naruko looked at her arm, then at me, she smiled and she land her hands on my shoulder and kissed me. And I began to kiss her back, as I lifted up, and I began to kiss her deeply.

A year later

"Ah, I can't belive that my little brother going to marry!" Big brother shouted with joy. "Oi! Shut up!" I shouted at him. Today I'm married with Naruko. "First-sama, please leave him alone with his wife." Gaara said. A year ago I gave Hiruzen title Hokage. "Oh great, I'll have to teach hime some manners again. Tobirama dear, this is a warning, never make an Uzumaki angry or you'll get it." Mito said with warning tone and a devilish smirk. "Now now Mito. We just got married and you're already scarring my husband~" Naruko said as she held my hand. 'Now I doesn't know if I'll survive with two Uzumaki, blonde one and blody one.' I thought, and that hit that maybe his kids will be like my siter-in-law and my wife. "Before we go, we have some presents. And others." Gaara said. "Did you...?" Naruko ask, Gaara shook his head, I think he understood the question. "No we didn't. And Sasuke didn't told." Gaara said. "Well, all the team of your village even Kage has presents." Gaara said. "Really?" Naruko ask. Gaara and Killer B nodded.