Chapter 9

Sunoo's pov

When I went back to my home I suddenly remembered why we went for a date. To ask to pair up with me for the school president election. "Oh shit, I should ask himself tomorrow. But I'm not sure why he's so salty about Niki though" Sunoo said himself.

Next day we were having lunch with Jungwon and Taeyong. Niki came and hand me over the application for the election.

"Sunoo, you are running for the election right? I know you wanna be the president. Why don't you join with me? We can run together?! "

"No I'm sorry Niki. But I'm going to pair up with Sunghoon. Guess we will be Competeting each other" Sunoo laughed and stopped when he saw Sunghoon's confused face.

"Aahh yesterday I was about to tell you., but you said some weird stuffs so I forgot" Sunoo said eating his lunch.

"Haha you want to be a school president? I never knew?! " Sunghoon said laughing very hard.

"Don't laugh like that Sunghoon. It's sunoo's dream to become president. And he already has so many plans for the students. Once you saw all of that you will surely love that" Jungwon said like a very proud friend.

"Really? I never knew you were into social services" But deep inside Sunghoon was very angry that he didn't know much about Sunoo even now. The boy has very pure heart he thought to himself.
"Ok well then. We can run together for it baby. I'll always support you no matter what" Sunghoon said patting Sunoo's shoulders.

"Baby?!! " Niki shouted loudly.