Chapter 4

It's been 3 days since Sunghoon started annoying the hell out of Sunoo. He will sit back at Sunoo at the academy and poke his shoulder. Or else pass him notes saying that he's sorry, or whispering sorry in his ears constantly. Sunoo became super crazy because he acts like he don't care, but deep inside he's again falling for Sunghoon charms and he realises that he's becoming soft for Sunghoon.

"Can't you leave me alone please? " Sunoo asked  pleasingly.

"Not until you forgive me and promises to be friends again" Sunghoon said with full of confidence like he meant every words

"Okay I forgive you. So please don't ever disturb me again. Concentrate on why you came here not on me" Sunoo said quickly feeling that Sunghoon would stop disturbing him if he finally forgive him.

"Wow.That's so cool of you Sunoo. I thought it will take months to make you forgive me. I'm so thankful. So we can be friends again and start fresh right? " Sunghoon asked more enthusiastically knowing the younger has forgiven him.

"No!!! We're never going to be friends again"Sunoo said as fast as he could.

" Why though? You said you have forgiven me. They why can't we friends again? Or you just told you have forgiven me without feeling it? " Sunghoon asked with a broken tone. Because he thought the younger will be close with him again.

"It is true that I forgive you. But I'm not ready to be friends with you. I already have my best friend Jungwon with me. And I have other friends at my school too.So I really don't any new friendship, especially with The Park Sunghoon who has lots of Friends and admirers.I like my life peaceful as like it how before you came into my life"

Sunoo let out all in his heart. It is true that he has forgiven his old friend. But he's really afraid that he will get hurt again. Because the pain still stings his heart and he's not ready to face it again. Sunoo knows it's time for everything in the past to let it go, but still he's afraid. So he decided to make himself distance with the other declining Sunghoon's wish to be his friend.

"Okay you don't want to be my friend because you and me already have lot of friends right? " Sunghoon asked to Sunoo staring straight at his eyes. Sunoo saw his eyes and he really don't know what kind of emotion does sunghoon's eyes hold, because it was a mixture of hurt, love, dare, annoyance or anything he don't know about it. For a moment he thought Sunghoon's gonna say fine, I don't wanna be your friends either, I was just teasing you. But Sunghoon is a cunning fox, who has promised himself to make Sunoo his and only his.

"Be my boyfriend then. We can be lovers baby" Sunghoon said with a smirk followed by a blowing kiss.

"What the hell are you saying? " Sunoo shouted back, because he was caught off guard and don't know what exactly to say.

"You said we can't be friends because you and me have  a lot of it. But I don't have  a boyfriend and I know you don't have one too. So let's be boyfriends and show the world what real love is. Okay baby? "

Just by saying that Sunghoon  goes near Sunoo, who's still shocked and still processing what has happened and places a kiss on his cheeks.

"Love you my baby boy!"