Chapter 2

"I don't know you like this kind of boys jungwonie" I said without any emotions. He looks so confused and asked me "you really don't think he is handsome? "

"Only handsomeness is in that face. You don't know that guy. He is the most selfish person I ever seen in life" I said with those bitter memories of him.

"Wow.You know that guy already? What's his name? "

I'm really disappointed in Jungwon. I'm literally telling he's not someone to be associated with yet this kid is asking for his name.

"Jungwon.. Seriously?"

"Okay.first tell me what's the deal with you and that guy? " Jungwon asked with curiosity.

"It's nothing to share as if it has any special memory. He's not the type we should be friends with. That's all you need to know"

Sunghoon's Pov

"Isn't he cute? " My friend Do young asked me pointing out Sunoo.
"Yes very cute. He's been cute always. The way he speaks,his sparkling eyes, his small hand everything is cute. He has became lot cuter than when he's 8"

"You know him already?Then why aren't you talking with him? " he asked. Yes right. Why am I not talking with him?because I feel guilty for what happened between us.

I met Sunoo when he was 7 years old. His family moved to an apartment near our house and we used to play in the park. He has no friends since he moved there recently, so he became super close with me when we spoke and played for few times. He shared his toys with me and even brought me to his house and his mom even fed me. But one day when I went to play with him, I saw my brother on my way who called me to play with his friends.

"Why are you always playing with Sunoo? You like him that much?Now a days you never come to play with us" My brother said with a sad tone. I don't know what accured to me I just said "who likes him? I  am playing with him just because he share his toys and I pity that loner because he don't have any other friends"

Suddenly I heard a sob and saw Sunoo standing behind me crying. That moment I know I'm screwed, he have heard what I have said. And that's the last time I saw him. He ran crying to his home but when I went there he never spoke with me and within days his family shifted their house and I never saw him again.

Maybe he forgot what has happened. He won't even remember me now. When the class finally over I saw him ready to pack.

"Sunoo? " He looked up at me with that doe eyes. Wow he has gotten handsome.
But he didn't say anything, just staring at me. "Sunghoon? Remember me? Grace aprtments? 12th block? Park Sunghoon. We used to play in the park? Remember me Kim Sunoo? "

He suddenly got up and said
"So what happened after that? We never met? Aahh probably because you don't wanna talk with a loner right? " He snapped back and went out of the class. So he never forgot what happened between us. But at least he remebers me and I'm happy for that.