Chapter 7

I was really shocked when I saw Hoonie there.
"Oh my God!! I can't believe you're here for real"
"I'm. Shall I pinch you, to make you believe? "
"No, I mean you really joined my school?.... For me?.. "
"Yes baby, though my father was against because the fees is high. I still managed to convince him"
"I'm so happy you're here Hoonie. Now I can be with you everytime" Sunoo said hugging Hoon so tight, and of course Sunghoon hugged him back.

Sunoo's pov

"He really joined our school?!! Wow you two have something serious going on. Aren't you? " Jungwon asked me.

"Guess, we are"

"By the way, did you saw school's bulletin board. There's going to be school president election. You wanna participate right? "

"Wow!!! Really?!! Why can't we run together wonie? "

"Me?!! Hell no. I'm already bad at studies. I don't want another burden" Jungwon said very seriously.

"Then I'll ask Hoonie" I said with a gummy smile

" You already had him on his mind, and you just asked me out of courtesy right? You brat! "

"This is why you are my best friend Wonie"

We both laughed hard. Soon Hoon came after finishing some paper works for the school. I gave him a chocolate to cheer him up.

"I don't need any chocolate baby. Your smile is enough" He said with his eyes full of love. Oh my goddd am I blushing?! I can feel the heat rising in my cheeks.

"Ewwww cringe" Suddenly Jungwon said and we all laughed very hard. Not knowing it is never going to last